New Template

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, i wanted to wait a little bit more until releasing it but i think it looks fine right now.
People, we have a new template for the forum. To use it, just go in the profile and choose KO_NightTime
I'll probably work some more on the colors, but i still think it looks great.
Don't expect something spectacular though, it's basically the same subSilver (the current theme) but in different colors, anyway, i like what i did :)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
rady said:
Ok, i wanted to wait a little bit more until releasing it but i think it looks fine right now.
People, we have a new template for the forum. To use it, just go in the profile and choose KO_NightTime
I'll probably work some more on the colors, but i still think it looks great.
Don't expect something spectacular though, it's basically the same subSilver (the current theme) but in different colors, anyway, i like what i did :)

Nice Job Rady :raise:

This template looks really cool. And its not even like I am just saying that, I really like it.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
personally i like the other "subsilver" better, but the NightTime version is pretty cool..nice job rady, however im going to stick with the classic look

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
personally i like the other "subsilver" better, but the NightTime version is pretty cool..nice job rady, however im going to stick with the classic look

I love the new template and I feel that it is a lot better then the other one but thats just me...

Rady-have any ideas on another template?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think the old one is a lot easier to read, and easier on the eyes.. if you are thinking of new ideas, make them Knick colors, i think the new template doesnt really resemble the Knicks colors

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i don't think there will by new templates any time soon, but i like this new one because it doesn't stress your eyes... it's a dark blue pallete of colours an i think that if i'll put to much orange on it it will look like a parrot :p
however, i might do some small changes on it :)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
rady said:
i don't think there will by new templates any time soon, but i like this new one because it doesn't stress your eyes... it's a dark blue pallete of colours an i think that if i'll put to much orange on it it will look like a parrot :p
however, i might do some small changes on it :)

Alright, you don't have to do any changes. I love this new template.