GAME THREAD: NYK @ SEA: 3/25/05, LOSS (109-101)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, Walt Frazier is a huge Knick fan and he always screams out stuff like "Nooo, Steph", or I always hear him when free throws are put up and he says "That one's off"

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
lol, i know what you mean.. one time Ariza got a rebound and was taking it upcourt, not looking behind him, someone came to steal it and Clyde shouts out "oh look out Trev!" and he sees him at the last minute... now there a commentator

NYKnicks15

Starter
Jesus Shuttlesworth is playing aswell as Rashard Lewis..HES GOT GAME!...76ers won tonight too! its my lucky night haha sorry optimists :lol:

NYKnicks15

Starter
This mite be a waste of a reply spot and im sorry. But I had a revelation. I actually mite be upsetting people for rooting against the knicks (even though we NEED to make the lottery not the playoffs)...

So i have come to the conclusion that I will root for the Knicks, BUT balancing out the ordeal also root for...The Chicago Bulls. The Indiana Pacers. The Philadelphia 76ers. The Orlando Magic. The New Jersey Nets. The Boston Celtics and the Cleveland Cavaliers.

SOOO GO KNICKS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!...by the way 76ers won today, and Pacers on winning against Detroit at the moment :)

NYKnicks15

Starter
it wasnt just to you. it was to all the overly optimistic who rather have a quick bust in the first round, rather have two first round picks..

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
HALF TIME REPORT

HALFTIME REPORT

kolnyk36fg.gif
@
kolsea23ut.gif

stephon_marbury.jpg
tim_thomas.jpg
rashard_lewis.jpg
MARBURY/T.THOMAS---LEWIS

REBOUNDS
malik_rose.jpg
reggie_evans.jpg
ROSE---EVANS

ASSISTS
stephon_marbury.jpg
rashard_lewis.jpg
MARBURY---LEWIS

TEAM STATISTICS
-------------------------Knicks-----------------Sonics
FG%----------------------36.8--------------------41
3PT%---------------------0--------------------9.1
FT%-----------------------82.4--------------------62.5
Turnovers-----------------6-----------------------9
Fast Break----------------6------------------------7
Biggest Lead--------------9-----------------------11
Unanswered Pts----------6------------------------8
Points in the Paint--------12----------------------22​

NYKnicks15

Starter
what a game!!! Timmy Thomas with the 3 ball..."there due for a 3 ball" "not today, maybe not even tomorrow" mwhaha okay loser nice prediction!

IN TIM I TRUST!! haha okay maybe not, but ive always liked him none the less. :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
FINALLY

FINALLY!! we finally made a big shot.. i pray we can take this one in overtime, and thank you Tim Thomas.. thankyou for making a three, and giving us hope to win a close game!!!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
one thing that has annoyed me this entire game is the refereeing.. i know, i know im just saying that, but this time it has really been bad... we're settling for jumpers in overtime because when we get downlow we get hacked and arent getting called... meanwhile ew're touching them on the perimeter and they're going to the line... i hope these refs will pick up the slack, and call it both ways, and let us shoot some free throws

also these sonic fans are pissing the hell out of me, cheering ang getting into the game.. wait hold on we are the knicks, you are the sonics... umm.... "yay we beat one of the worst teams in the nba and we're one of the best, yay we won, thats the biggest win of our season" fuck you

NYKnicks15

Starter
ey man its fine. its just a loss. and thats just another possiblity to get Channing Frye...I guess the 3 balls that saved us, in the end it was the 3 ball that killed us...

good effort though, nice to know we can roll with the "good teams"...thats one thing we learned tonight...the other is DONT F WITH MALIK ROSE!!!! especially if your from ABC...haha

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, Ray Allen killed us. Basically every shot he put up went it whether there was a hand in his face or not. Well, I don't think we will be going to the playoffs this year. Sixers are playing to well and there is just not enough games for us to play well in.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
oh man, i didnt even realize it but Ray Allen had 40 points, 13-23 from the field, 6-11 from down town, and 8-8 from the line.. hes unstopable!!!

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I know, he is a jumpshooter and when jumpshooters are flowing there impossible to stop. Every time Allen put up a 3 Tim Thomas put a hand up but Ray Allen still managed to get it to go. Man is he good.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Speaking of Tim Thomas, he showed flashes of brillance in this game, hustling and spinning down low, and getting hoops... when he did miss shots he was cleaning up the glass and putting it right back in... god job TT

mrj18

Benchwarmer
It's like the Knicks were just happy enough getting into overtime against the Sonics. Anyway, I'm happy with the overall effort and this is a sign of great things to come next season. Our first priority though, is resinging future expiring contracts like Tim Thomas. We need to make sure he gets a 7 year 100 million dollar.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
tim thomas has already been in the league 7 years, signing him to a big contract like that is just not sane... hell be old and we'll be kicking ourselves for sgining him...