How many 5 Year Olds?

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I stole this from a different place

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

Personally, id say probably 100

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i dont know.... if they get specific training to know how to take you down.. you probably wouldnt get that many, so id say only about 50.... if they are smart enough to gang up on your legs, get you down, they could smother you

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
ofcourse you wouldnt do it!!! i dont think anyone in the world would actually even have that as a consideration.. killing a kid!!