GAME THREAD: NYK @ GS: 3/28/05: LOSS (108-100)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
@ 108

NEW YORK KNICKS (29-39)@GOLDEN ST. WARRIORS (24-45)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
baron_davis.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. BARON DAVIS
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
jason_richardson.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. JASON RICHARDSON
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
mike_dunleavy.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. MIKE DUNLEAVY
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
troy_murphy.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. TROY MURPHY
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
adonal_foyle.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. ADONAL FOYLE

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:948ca8c48f]TV: MSG, NBALP[/align:948ca8c48f]
Warriors Team Stats[align=right:948ca8c48f]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:948ca8c48f]
Standings

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
mike pietrus is coming off a solid performance against the Bucks, so we'll have to watch that threat off the bench.. however the warriors are one of the few teams left in the NBa worse than us, so i feel this could be our rebound game... if we are going to make a run of the playofs this game cannot be lost, if we do lose this we dont deserve to make the post-season... i just hope we can blow them out early, that way our starters can get some well deserved rest.. plus i want to see my boy Jackie Butler, who hasnt missed a shot, or free throw in his NBA career, and hes averaging 128 points per 48 minutes... nice

gknick11

Benchwarmer
They're better than theie record indicates. You have to look at their record after the trades, let alone after Baron became a starter. It's gonna be another close one. I could see T2 having another 30 point game, b see us losing again only because Baron has outplayed Starbury every time they meet. From what I've seen, at least. I wouldn't be surprised if we won, but I see them winning.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, we can not take the Warriors lightly despite the record. They have won 5 out of 7 including wins at home against Sacramento, in Sacramento and in Phoenix. So the Warriors have been playing really well of late so we need to treat this team with respect and get at them early. I think we will get at them right away and get a big road win if we want to try to make one last push towards the playoffs. We will win it 104-93. Marbury has 31 Points and 8 Assists. Crawford also chips in 17.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
oh man they won two games against sacramento, and then one against phoenix!! that is impressive.. well that means they must like to run and gun, so we're going to have to step our transition D.. i think Tim thomas will have a good game, also i hope Kurt has a a good game, to get past his elbow injury

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
tied 44-44 at halftime, golden state finished on a 13-2 run.. i hope we can start the 3rd on a good run, and finish this one off strong.