Jason Richardson-free agent

Knicker Bocker

Benchwarmer
I just found out that J-Rich is free agent this summer. Do you guys think we have any chance of signing this guy (sign and trade with Golden State).

gknick11

Benchwarmer
He's not a free agent. He signed a six-year contract at the beginning of the season. Go to realgm.com, then click on trade checker, then click on golden state with on of the bars. They show each player's contracts. Both J-Rich and Troy Murphy signed extensions. Besides, we'd have NO CHANCE at a player like J-Rich. His talent deserves the max.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think if jsmal can get buff, and stronger... he can be a lot deadlier than jrich.. with tons of range, ball handeling skills, and hops, if craw can get muscle he can D up more, and wont be afraid to clash heads

starpula

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
i think if jsmal can get buff, and stronger... he can be a lot deadlier than jrich.. with tons of range, ball handeling skills, and hops, if craw can get muscle he can D up more, and wont be afraid to clash heads

Only if he doesnt lose any quickness by buffing up! I`m a Met fan who had to endure Rey Ordonez losing his Ozzie-like quickness over a few pounds of muscle which did nothing to help his batting.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i dont think jamal will ever be better than jr, whether or not he bulks up. id trade jamal for jr anyday. jr is better in every aspect of his game.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
every aspect? jamal is a much, much better free throw shooter, better from downtown, more assists... now thats not every aspect

dacash

Benchwarmer
well as long as we dreaming bout getting players.how bout micheal redd at sg marbury at pg and crawford at sf with k thomas at pf and jamal maglorie at c thats a nice team.

NYKnicks15

Starter
nah we wouldnt be great, Jamal is way to small...plus if that was possible wed have to throw Craw in the deal to get Redd...(i know u were just dreaming tho haha just like everyone with JRich)... :lol:

Heres my dream...
Draft- Johan Petro, Channing Frye, BJ Elder
Sign&Trade with Chicago- Eddy Curry for Kurt Thomas & 06 1st rounder
Sign- Damon Stoudamire with some of midlevel exception

C Eddy Curry
C Johan Petro
C Channing Frye
PF Mike Sweetney
PF Malik Rose
PF Mo Taylor
SF Tim Thomas
SF Trevor Ariza
SF Jerome Williams
SG Jamal Crawford
SG Allan Houston
SG BJ Elder
PG Stephon Marbury
PG Damon Stoudamire

gknick11

Benchwarmer
I don't think we have a first rounder next year. I think there are fewer restrictions on our first rounder, so I think we're gonna give it to Phoenix next year.