GAME THREAD: NYK @ LAL: 3/29/05: 10:30

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

kolnyk36fg.gif
@
NEW YORK KNICKS (29-40)
@ LOS ANGELES LAKERS (32-37)

stephon_marbury.jpg
vs
chucky_atkins.jpg
STEPHON MARBURY vs. CHUCKY ATKINS
jamal_crawford.jpg
vs
kobe_bryant.jpg
JAMAL CRAWFORD vs. KOBE BRYANT
tim_thomas.jpg
vs
caron_butler.jpg
TIM THOMAS vs. CARON BUTLER
mike_sweetney.jpg
vs
brian_cook.jpg
MIKE SWEETNEY vs. BRIAN COOK
kurt_thomas.jpg
vs
chris_mihm.jpg
KURT THOMAS vs. CHRIS MIHM

Knicks Team Stats[align=right:e56366a5d3]TV: MSG, NBALP[/align:e56366a5d3]
Lakers Team Stats[align=right:e56366a5d3]RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am[/align:e56366a5d3]
Standings

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
this is our 4th game in 5 days, and has really dashed our play-off hopes... i just hope we can salvage this game, look strong, and get back to the garden with a full head of steam to blast the nets....

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
another thing i just remembered is, that the last time we played the lakers we blew another huge lead but came away with it in a thrilling overtime... lets hope this one ill be thrilling, but i dont want to have to go through the pain of blowing another lead... lets just win this one.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, I want to take at least 1/4 on this roadtrip. I also like Peach said want to go back to the Garden on winning ways to play spoiler against the hated Nets.

NYKnicks15

Starter
down by 7 in the start of the 4th...this has been a bad western vacation. reminds me of a chevy chase movie haha :boohoo: the sweet sweet sound of the lottery boys!!! Dont mean to be a jerk or anything just id rather have three players instead of two...

sorry but just wanted to say go check out TODAY IN NBA, new edition is up with new trivia question...congrads to Brian_Coleman_21 the only person to get last questions one right :thumbsup: :winner: ...TODAY IN NBA just hit its 700 mark, just wanted to say thank you to everyone viewing it really appreciate it and especially the ppl who try the trivia question out (takes a lot of time to do and just thanks guys!)... :)

peAce

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, we lost and now I'm jumping on the NYKnicks15 bandwagon. There is absolutely no way we are going to the playoffs so lets go for a higher draft pick.

Marbury,what a night.

GD 8

Rookie
what a great game from marbury.this lad is all alone.i mean no other pg in the league can get 45,10 to go with 6 rebs and 6 treys.please please isaiah give him some help(frontcourt or even backourt)and we are in next year's playoffs from now.way to go starbury,you re the best.knicks rule

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think it came down to freethrows again.. we lost by 10, we took 27 free throws, but LA took 38, if im doing my math right that accounts for 11 points, and a one point win.... o well

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i hope these draft picks can help us out, hopefully isiah has something up his sleeve, im already anticipating next season..