I was just on the Dan Patrick show.

gknick11

Benchwarmer
At about 3:50 eastern. I said that LeBron has clauses in his endorsment deals that if he were to play for Chicago, New York or L.A., they would all go up. I'm just glad I got on.

gknick11

Benchwarmer
Yeah, my bad. They had me on hold for about ten minutes, so I could've done it, but I was just trying to make sure I heard my name when he said it.

gknick11

Benchwarmer
I don't know. He said something about talking about LeBron earlier, then they cut off my end of the line. By the time I turned up the radio, he was back on football.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
gknick11 said:
I don't know. He said something about talking about LeBron earlier, then they cut off my end of the line. By the time I turned up the radio, he was back on football.

Ohh, so you didn't actually hear yourself? That sucks.

But its still cool :lol:

gknick11

Benchwarmer
I can hear myself talk. Just kidding. I said that if LeBron were to go to either Chicago, New York or L.A., his endorsment deals would go up. He's got clauses in a few of them. I know for a fact that Nike was one of them, but I'm not sure who the others were. I think Powerade too, but I know that Nike was one of them. I don't think he believed me, but it's true.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Hahah, that would have been so funny if you got into a fight with him on the air like on Mike and the Mad Dog, where they get into fights with the callers at least twice a day. The one thing I don't like about the Dog is that if he is wrong or getting beaten in an argument then he will just cut the person off and make believe that the guy (or woman) hung up.

gknick11

Benchwarmer
I think that he didn't want to talk about basketball right then, but oh well. I heard Stephen A. Smith on the show, and he said that it was "impropable" but "possible." The deal that's gonna get it done: Marbury and a first rounder for a newly signed and then traded Lebron. If I could do it in ESPN 2K5, then it could happen in real life.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
id trade anyone and everyone on the knicks roster to get lebron.

marbury, crawford, ariza and sweetney for lebron. id do that. hes going to become the best bball player that ever played the game when its all said and done.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
gknick11 said:
If I could do it in ESPN 2K5, then it could happen in real life.

those trades in those games are ridiculous... my lineup eith the knicks, ended up being..

Nash
Redd
Lebron
Stoudemire
Ilgauskus

id like to see that happen in real life.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Peach_NYK_21 said:
gknick11 said:
If I could do it in ESPN 2K5, then it could happen in real life.

those trades in those games are ridiculous... my lineup eith the knicks, ended up being..

Nash
Redd
Lebron
Stoudemire
Ilgauskus

id like to see that happen in real life.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Yah right. (And you know what I'm talking about. :lol:

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
if the knicks got that lineup i would crap myself, nash is averaging 13 assists in that game, and stoudemires leading the league in scoring and rebuonding... im also playing on the hardest difficulty level, i love that agme so much

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I also have ESPN NBA 2K5. I did a fantasy draft with the Bulls and my starting lineup is:

Steve Nash
Richard Jefferson
Lamar Odom
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Tim Duncan

Beast!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
duncan at center??? also its good to have a go to guy from downtown, im not sure if nash is that guy.. good thing i have redd, he never misses.. great guy to go to down the stretch, in the video game atleast