The River Game (IQ Test)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is a great game, made by the chinesse or the japonesse, here are the rules:

Only 2 people can go with the boat on the same time. Mom can't be let with the boys w/o the father being around. Father can't be let with the girls w/o mom around.
The criminal can't be let with any of the people w/o the cop around.
Only mom, dad and the cop can drive the boat
You must get all the people on the other side

To start, press the big blue round button :)

[flash width=476 height=300:7579b0c4f3]http://www.fun.as.ro/teste/riverIQGame.swf[/flash:7579b0c4f3]

btw, i did it in about 30 minutes :p

rady

Administrator
Staff member
as i said, click on the big round blue button to start the game :) (it's flash)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i hate this thing!!! it took me like 45 minutes.. but there was no way i was quiting, i had to do it...very tricky

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
hey i did it in about 10mins. I had tried it when you first put it up but only messing around with it for like 2 minutes, I was bored so decided to do it, quite interesting

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Skyhi300 said:
hey i did it in about 10mins.
now that's a big lie :)

btw, if you can see the game, you should keep your eyes on the first post of this topic, and wait for it to load. it's flash and it might take 2-3 minutes, depending on your connection

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
wat i dont know y it talk u guys so long, it really only took me 10 minutes and honestly it mighta been less than that. and everyone dancing at the end was hysterical, i'm only telling u that to prove to u guys that i bet it

KBlack25

Starter
Took me a little less than 15 minutes. It's not so difficult once you figure out there's really only a few number of moves you can make...