Online?

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I was just thinking about all the stuff I do online when I come onto the computer. As well as coming to this website, I also do many other things.

Another forum I go to is showdowncards.com. This is a site where you can trade and talk about a card game called MLB Showdown. It's really fun ;)

I also play games on sites such as addictingames.com and ebaumsworld.com. I also watch many videos on ebaumsworld.com.

I also check out sites such as mlb.com and nba.com for the latest news and updates.

What do you do??

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hmm.. besides taking care of this site, i'm into a couple of hiphop forums (hh-inc.net), ESPN,NBA, and.. wherever there's something to read

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea i basically do regular stuff... besides school work, i go on collegehumor.com ebaums world, other funny sites, and other game sites

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
talk to my friends, check tv schedules, check Mlb and NBA and NFL scores watever there is, check my e-mail, play fantasy, play poker with play money, a bunch of other stuff.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i talk to my friends, check email, i go to sights to check out possible rumors for fb,bb, and baseball.

i go to prosportsdaily.com usually and this other site that has football rumors....i also go to nba.com/knicks to see if n e thing is up wit the team, i also go to miamidolphins.com to see wuts up wit them

i got to partypoker.com thats really all i use the computer for when i go on

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
oh man, the knicks website is actually pretty bad for updating news.. if you want breaking news, best thing to do is check out bball forums, everyones alwasy on top of their game there.