No playoffs - no lebron??

Trin_Starr

Starter
http://www.nypost.com/sports/44095.htm

Ok do I rarely believe any shit peter vescey writes but I hope this is true.
And if it is, man Isiah needs to work some serious shit to get that dude here!!!

So I would say give them crawford, the lottery pick, 2nd round pick, ariza and sweetney for him and some other contract filler

Lebron is going to crush MJ's legacy. Isiah needs to bring him here to begin is own legacy at MSG

nyk35

Benchwarmer
I agree but i wouldnt want to trade marbury away because if lebron somehow came to new york marbury would finally have the help he needs to make a championship caliber team. Then all we have to do is get a post presence

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i pray we can get that post presense this offseason, because if we dont this season will be the same as this underachieving one.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i still cant believe lebron is already a father. the media seems to have really downplayed that, they are trying really hard to hype him up and make him out the be the next great superstar of the league.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
lol. most 20 year olds would be starting college, not starting families, and the ones that do get kisd are basically always dead beats who dont pay child support... lebron wont have that trouble, this kid is going to be decked out...