Hi - new member here:)

I just wanted to say hello and that y'all have a GREAT site. I help run SpursCentral.com, and have been a MAlik Rose fan since he first became a Spur. I'm happy to see him doing well in NY and have started following some knicks games. I plan to get league pass so I can watch him play more next year. :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
welcome aboard.... we're gald to have malik onboard here in new york, and im sure spurs fans like yourself will be pleased with how he continues to perform here.. hes really helped become a vocal leader on defence.... good luck with the spurs, and have fun on knicksonline

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hi, welcome :) i hope you'll stop more often around and have a great time.
btw, if you like malik that much.. and he's a knick now.. maybe you can give a helping hand in running this site too :D

I wish I had time to help but I will drop in as often as I can. Can someone post stuff about Malik here for me? I don't have time to go track down a lot of info.............

Do you guys think Malik will stay in NY? I heeard a rumor he will be trade bait this summer.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
to tell you the truth, if malik can reel in a true center, i hope these rumors are true, but in the time hes been with us hes been a great asset.

Malik doesn't look like he is fitting in - it might be better for everyone if you guys get a new center and Malik gets a new team..........