Front Page

NIX89

Rookie
I think you should change the front page becasue its kind of outdated and maybe it should be something for the offseason because the last game was awhile back. Maybe something on the coaching position problems for the knicks. Just my opinion im not criticizing

rady

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, i know it's starting to be boring its just that the top extracts from the database the values for the last recap and in order to change it, i need something to replace with.
I'll probably move there one headline or .. i don't know yet.. must think ..
speaking of coaching problems.. wouldn't you like to write a column?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
well, i made some modifications.. nothing much, just dropped the recap

NIX89

Rookie
sure

Id want to be a columnist rady if thats cool with you. But what would you want me to write about? The coaching positions. If its good would it make the front page? just wondering but i would write a column maybe.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
that would be great. i'm not looking for specific articles about specific stuff, anything that covers the knicks is great. just have to be original. :)
so, when you have something, send it to me and i'll setup an account at the newsmanager for you

NIX89

Rookie
so u want me to do it on draft

Im gonna do it on the offseason...draft and coaches....and ill do it and make a post.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hmm.. i don't think it's that hard to read, i'll work these weeks on a small change on the header though :)