NBA FINALS: ***SAN*** (4) - DET (3)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is an Official Playoff Thread. All game notes, predictions, in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21

SPURS - 2005 NBA CHAMPS

23547379.Spurs2003NBAChampionshipRing.jpg

GAME 1

6/9/05 - 9:00 pm - ABC

-84-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS DETROIT PISTONS-69-

GAME 2

6/12/05 - 9:00 pm - ABC

-97-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS DETROIT PISTONS-76-

GAME 3

6/14/05 - 9:00 pm - ABC

-96-DETROIT PISTONS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS -79-

GAME 4

6/16/05 - 9:00 pm - ABC

-102-DETROIT PISTONS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS-71-

GAME 5

6/19/05 - 9:00 pm - ABC

-95-DETROIT PISTONS VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS-96-

GAME 6

6/21/05 - 9:00 pm - ABC

-86-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS DETROIT PISTONS-95-

GAME 7

6/23/05 - 9:00 pm - ABC

-81-SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS DETROIT PISTONS-74-

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen some fragments of game one last night. since it began at 4 am i couldn't stay awake for the full game... anyway, the pistons managed to keep the game thrilled untill the fourth quarter when ginobili was just too much for them
I say the Pistons will win maximum 2 games...

Good to see Nazi having such a good performance :)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea, i felt so bad when we traded Nazr away, but I doubt he's missing us now, that he's on the brink of winning a ring, keep it up beast

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
there are a couple big stats about game 2, mcdyess led the pistons with 15 points, prince had 3 points, and basically detroit looked terrible... no penetration D, and when there was, san antonio were draining their outside shots... detroit needs a win in game, or it is completely over.. they've just looked completely out of sync.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
and the rule applied to the last night's game too.
i must say i'm really surprised about what the pistons proved.. i'm only sorry i forgot the game was last night, i really wanted to see it. never mind, i'll set a reminder for sunday, that's a game i don't wanna miss.
i don't even know who to root for.. Nazr or McDyess?

i guess, i'll be enjoying the finals and thake them for granted

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
game 5 was great, i caught the hilites. rady im in israel with about the same time difference and it SUCKS...nazzie has faded a bit in detroit tho. im thinking it goes 7 games

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
after san antonios domination at home, its hard eeing them loose in game 6, i say the spurs win the championship tonight, 89-84

rady

Administrator
Staff member
pyotrveliky said:
game 5 was great, i caught the hilites. rady im in israel with about the same time difference and it SUCKS...nazzie has faded a bit in detroit tho. im thinking it goes 7 games

i think we have the same time :)

game five was great indeed, to bad.. i was rooting with pistons.. i guess now the chancess of seeing 2 more games are very low

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
jeese, currently second quarter, and it is technical city tonight, i cant count all the arguements pushing and T's, omg Larry just got hit with one as im typing... wow

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
7 it is .....tonight (aka a while in the US) im going.....pistons. they come thru when it counts and have beaten adversity. i think it comes down to timmys FTs again. manu hasnt been the same since his injury and horry will hit some big shots but i think det wins it tonight. ben has to let the fro out tho.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Congratulations to the Spurs on winning the championship. It was also a great finals and the two teams everyone thought would be in the finals in the beggining of the year were in it.

Hope to see us next year, lol