Luciius Harris a FA

WHY? WE HAVE JERMAINE JACKSON WHOS MUCH BETTER YOUNGER CHEAPER STRONGER OVERALL BETTER HE IS PAST HIS PRIME AND IT WOULD BE WEIRD PICKING A UP A CAVELIER IN THE PAST 3 OUT OF 5 YEARS FIRST IT WAS CLERANCE NEXT IT WAS DOLEAC PLZ NOT HARRIS ZEKE IS NOT A LAYDEN HE WONT DO THAT YOBTVAYOU MAYT LAYDEN!!!!!! LOL

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
dont be hating on Doleac.. he was a great back up big man, here, and is an asset down in Miami.. Lucious would be a sweet addition, and i think would give a lot of good performance off the bench.

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Harris is better than Jackson. He isn't afraid to shoot and passes the ball much better. If we were to pick him up he could average a solid 10ppg and 5asts off the bench and give us another 3pt shooter to spread the floor with. He can also give Marbury rest so that he has fresh legs when crunch time comes. He is getting pretty old though, and not too many people would wanna sign him, maybe we could get him with the MLE.

YEA BUT THE WHOLE KNICKS TEAM EXPET A FEW PLAYERS ARENT AFRAID TO SHOOT DONT OVER RATE HIM HE HAS DECLINED IN THE LAST 2 SEASON SINCE HE WAS CUT BY NJ AND HES TOO SHORT AND ISIAH SAID HE IS LOOKING FOR YOUNG AND ATHLETIC WHICH HARRIS ISNT

rady edit
Please don't post in all caps!

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
What Isiah wants is young and athletic. What Isiah needs is some leadership and veterans. Someone to help guide the other players in the right direction. I personally think Lucious Harris is a better PG than McInnis and Snow, he should've gotten the starting job. Oh well, chances are we aren't gonna get him any way.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
lucious harris is not going to be a difference maker. i dont give a hoot if we get him or not. i wanna see isiah get some impact players, not harris typer role players.

maybe he wasts too much time on those insignificant players...like when he got bateer, sundov, etc. last yr.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
harris is def a different grade player than bateer or sundov. but you need solid role players. besides JYD and maybe malik who do we have?

knickerbocker....HAHAHAHAH. you russian or something?

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I think Jermaine Jackson needs some more time on the court. You have to realize when the dude is on the court he is playing for his livelihood. He had NO guaranteed contract. He is hustling in practice and trying to make it in the NBA. When he is on the court he is guarding that ball with his life and thats why he looks scared to shoot. He is pass first, shoot second and NO TURNOVERS...
I say give him another season, maybe he will let his jump shot a little bit more, when he relaxes, plus the Knicks have enough people willing to take the shot, he is trying to contribute in a different way.