Tyson Chandler (Restricted Free Agent)

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
He played really good this season. Needs to bulk up, but the knicks can use his agressiveness along with rebound and shot blocking. Chances are he's gonna resign with Chicago, after the season they just had, but if he didnt we might be able to sign him with the MLE. Or try to work out some sign and trade. Please give some feedback.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
there are other teams who would be willing to give more than the MLE...i dont think we can get him, unless its a sign and trade, and those are hard to do, especially considering the knicks have very few players other teams want

portega1968

El Cacique
tyson will be a premier PF...his off-the-ball defense reminds me of Camby against the Pacers in '99...let me dream of a staring 5 for next season of Ilgauskas, Chandler, Marion, Webster (8th pick) and Stephon...but I doubt Chicago will let him go considering the uncertainty surrounding Curry's health...

Good defender and rebounder for sure. Very little offense game so far. If Curry also needs to be signed Chitown is in a tough position.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Knicks need to concentrate on a sign and trade this offseason to get us a reliable center for either Tim or Penny's expiring contract. Another Power Foward is not the way to go...

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
I dont think he should be playing power foward. He reminds me of Camby alot. Tough, Skinny, Defensive Minded, Loves to celebrate after doing something :lol: He's at 7'0 or 7'1 with long arms. He would be a good center.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea basically is camby but younger. u can call us the new york bulls....crawford and chandler and maybe eddie robinson lol