Impressed!

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Iam very impressed with the forum I love the homepage and all the stats like veiwing of the scores and the players salary cap I see this forum is very up to date. And I really love the ORANGE AND BLUE. Keep it up! ;)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for the kind words, and thanks for contributing, we're always glad to have more fellow knick fans. Donb't forget to read the rules.. just to have an idea about what we're asking from you

..this place was really quiet untill these q/kt rumors

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yes it has picked up a bit over the past couple weeks, looks like we might have a fun busy 05-06 season... if evreyone stays faithfull. :)

Peace and Blessings to all. My very 1st post and I'm ecstatic to have found Knicksonline. I'm down in VA with a bunch of bandwagon jumpers and I'm happy to have found some TRUE fans.

How do I get an avatar?

Peach_NYK_21 said:
haha, well if youre a kncick fan you definently cant be considered to be a knick fan... welcome aboard!
I am a TRUE Knick fan. Born and Raised in Brooklyn. I just happen to reside in VA. Keepin' it real! :afro:

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
brooklynmuslim said:
Peace and Blessings to all. My very 1st post and I'm ecstatic to have found Knicksonline. I'm down in VA with a bunch of bandwagon jumpers and I'm happy to have found some TRUE fans.

How do I get an avatar?

Wa Aleikum al-salam and i am a lot like u, i wasnt born in Brooklyn but i was raised there and currently reside in Illinois

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
haha im not like you guys at all, born in Scotland but living in NY, got to say its one of the best places in the world.. knicks are a bonus too.

Wa Aleikum al-salam and i am a lot like u, i wasnt born in Brooklyn but i was raised there and currently reside in Illinois[/quote]

That's what I'm talking about. You didn't convert to be a "Baby Bull". You stayed true to the Knicks. Res-pect that.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
yeah and i go to a private islamic school and no one understands why i like the knicks and everyone there hates any team thats not the bulls. I was rooting for the bulls in the playoffs though but only because the knicks didnt make it. Its funny though when i was little and used to live in New York i used to love the bulls because of the Michael Jordan era but when i started understanding basketball i fell in love with the knicks (Allan Houston, Patrick Ewing, Sprewell, Ward, Larry) man those were the days especially when they entered the 99 playoffs as a 8 seed and went all the way to the finals, man if only they had won that year it would've been such a memorable season.