Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
If we sign Zydranus Ilgauskas, which I really hope we do, we wouldn't really need to draft a center. So my question is, who would we draft if we signed him. Would we go after a PG to move Steph over to the SG position and get more depth at that position or do we go after another PF/C type of player to bring some depth off the bench. I would like to hear your input.

-Brian

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think we still draft a center with the 8, lets face it, Z isnt going to be able to go that much longer, and we need to get our center now!

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
What do you think of bringing Abdur Rahim. He was a good scorer and rebounder with the Hawks and until he went to Portland things went down for him

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I agree with Peach, Z is old and we need to try and get young but I would still like to see Z come here but have him have some "backup" off the bench.

z is asking to much to be on th bench rahim is the last person we need we have sweets rose taylor tiny tim q rich ariza he would be messing everything up first before we do something we have to much players on our roster first get rid of some players like allan houston and penny and maybe tiny tim then consider something plus i dont like z he will ask for max and he is alreayd in his 30's which is not good for max

z is asking to much to be on th bench rahim is the last person we need we have sweets rose taylor tiny tim q rich ariza he would be messing everything up first before we do something we have to much players on our roster first get rid of some players like allan houston and penny and maybe tiny tim then consider something plus i dont like z he will ask for max and he is alreayd in his 30's which is not good for max

my bad slow computer and i thought id didnt work when i press submit so i pressed it again and well you know and i cant delete can a admin delete it?

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
id draft a center if he had promise, but not just to draft one. reef is another undersized 4/big 3 which we dont need....

portega1968

El Cacique
I say grab Z...he had a nice season last year and still has more left...hopefully, we can pick Bynum at 31 and develop him to eventually replace Z...we shouldn't waste that 8th pick on Frye...

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
I get nervous drafting the 7'0+ foreign players. We have had way to many busts over the past few years with these types of players. But I agree with portega, sign Z and draft Bynum. I didn't even know of Bynum until a couple of days ago.

but if channing frye is takin b4 the knicks at 8 isiah said he will take bynum at 8 he doesnt care about mock drafts he says he will take him cause he likes him remember most 2days nba superstars werent takin number besides bron ofcourse

ny3nyk

Rotation player
im not a big fan for z. his contract isnt too pretty and if u remember the cleveland knick game near the end of the season z was getting killed by the pick and rolls with crawford and taylor

WiL8000

Rotation player
Zydrunas Ilgauskas has really bad knees, and his defense has suffered over the last couple of years. When it comes to a center, the Knicks should definately go for a younger player.