Whats Your Favorite Fast Food Chain?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
In another thread we were talking about it, so lets settle this in the form of a poll question... TBell, Mickey D's, BK, Wendy's.. those are basically the big 4 in NY, i know theres Jack in the Box, Sonic and those other places, but im keeping this north based....

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
well i'm gonna have to say Taco Bell. But all this talk of food is making me hungry and theres only a Wendys by my house (mcdonalds too but too unhealthy for me) and wendys is my second favorite so i'm about to go get some

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
In order, Wendys-Bell-M-BK

Theres a KFC/long john silvers and a Mcdonalds near by, but usually we go to one of the several pizza places near by, i love NY pizza, simply the best

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
i ended up eating Mcdolnalds and yes i do feel terrible,actually i had a little kfc too but mcdonalds is wat made me feel bad

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
H20 said:
i ended up eating Mcdolnalds and yes i do feel terrible,actually i had a little kfc too but mcdonalds is wat made me feel bad

Yah, KFC is so much better then McDonalds but it is so much more expensive.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
philly here...we have a lot of checkers. great fries. i also like kfc and taco bell... mickeyds and BK are about a tie. wendys is prolly the best tasting and healthiest.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
What about those southern chains? anyone ever eaten there before..ive had hardees, sonic and jack in the box, when ive been to Tampa and Houston.. sonic is actually really good, and hardees is good food for a good price

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Eddy Curry loves all them fast food places. I dont eat fast food though, but occasionally I go to a resturant, but if I had to pick a fast food place. IT WOULD BE.... KFC.