War of the Worlds

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
orson wells did a boardcast on it that freaked everyone the **** out. basically aliens come to earth... make some noise... you know how it goes. making a movie out of it was kinda pointless.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
The movie is EXACTLY like Signs, well actually i cant say that for sure because i've never seen signs but everyone coming out of the theatre agreed that the movie was exactly like signs. Basically these things destroy everything in the world, IT WAS SO PREDICTABLE and fake.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i just saw it last night, and i may have seen a different movie because what i saw was amazing.. it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.. and for the first time in a theatre i jumped.. i thought it was great and and i have to say that Dakota Fanning is a great actor, whos going to have a good career. i say a thumb and a half up, the ending was kind of rushed...

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
i dunno man, personally i hated it but i do agree with you that Dakota Fanning is an excellent actress and will be huge.

JJtheKnick

Starter
Peach_NYK_21 said:
i just saw it last night, and i may have seen a different movie because what i saw was amazing.. it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.. and for the first time in a theatre i jumped.. i thought it was great and and i have to say that Dakota Fanning is a great actor, whos going to have a good career. i say a thumb and a half up, the ending was kind of rushed...

i love the movie to it was great. toms actor was great. i was on the edge of my seat the hole movie as well but......i did not like the ending they was no fight or anything they just died. i dont 100% get how they died mabe u can explain it to me. but in all the movie was great but the ending was lil blahh

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what'r u in first grade, learn how to read and write, i didnt understand the above at all.

JJtheKnick

Starter
I love the movie it was great. toms acting was great. I was on the edge of my seat the hole movie as well but......I did not like the ending there was no fight or anything they just died. I don’t 100% get how they died maybe u can explain it to me. but in all the movie was great but the ending was disappointing.
my bad

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
i dont think anyone understands the ending all we know is that for some reason they all die, but i agree with you that the ending was bad but IMO the entire movie was bad.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
aparently they die of the bacteria or the common cold or something.... thats as much as i get.. maybe they dont have an immune system or something?

JJtheKnick

Starter
I heard and now I know how they die its because of the air and they were not immune to the bacteria and they were breathing it so that’s what killed them. Now that I got it I think the movie is better.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
well.. thank you guys for sharing the end of the movie to those who haven't seen it yet..
lucky me i didn't read just the first line of the last reply

rady

Administrator
Staff member
of course i won't spend my money on it.. i'm downloading it :p

ps warez is bad :D