SS-Miguel Tejida
C-Jason Varitek
OF-Manny Ramirez
Of-Vladimir Guerreo
OF-Johnny Damon
:fazer: :magi:

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Voting is not over you can still choose 2 more players from the AL and NL till Wednesday. One more NL All Star and one more Al All star

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
im an astros fan so im looking forward to seeing Clemens and Lidge there.. btu for fan voting, vote for Oswalt!! he shuold be there, for the american league vote for crawford (in my opinion the most underrated player in the league).. and dont look now the stros are 38-42.. only 4 under 500!!!

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Flyod should have made the all star team. He has 21 Hrs 280 batting average and about 59 RBI. So he is on pace for a 40 Hr and 115 RBI season.

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Mostly all the good SS are in the AL like Tejida Jeter Young Crosby. It was a bad half season so far for NL SS, Reyes and Furcal have been struggling a little. And Nomar got injured. And fans still voted for Rolen to start the All Star game even though he only played about 43 games. Aramis Ramriez should be starting and Ensberg should be coming off the bench. And Rolen shouldn't even be apart of the All Star game. Thats what you get for not having a minimum numbers of games to be played before the break. Oh and by the way the players for the HR Derby been made up. I remembered some. The ones that I remembered are Miguel Tejida(last years winner) Andru Jones Bobby Aberu. And I forgot the rest of thje players. Anywho the HR Derby is one day before thet All Star Game.

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
No I meant to say Morgan Ensberg shoud start and Ramirez comes of the bench. Ensberg is having the best season so far outta 3B

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
NYK Way said:
No I meant to say Morgan Ensberg shoud start and Ramirez comes of the bench. Ensberg is having the best season so far outta 3B

no i understood and i was telling you that Aramis deserves the starting position

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
There making one person represent their country so far they got 6 people representing their country. Andru Jones - Nether Lands, Carlos Lee- Panama, Bobby Aberu - Venezula, David Ortiz- Dominican Republic, Ivan Rodriguez- Pureto Rico. They didnt get any American on Japenese player yet.