nycefnl

Benchwarmer
http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/49268.htm

Maybe Isiah has seen enough (like I have) of Starbury? I won't mind seeing him go. Maybe they can trade him to Washington for Kwame and then trade Sweets for Swift. We'd have a devastating front court. Our defense would improve by leaps and bounds because of the presence of 4 average to above shot blockers on the team: Kwame, Swift, Frye and Butler.

bobs3304

Benchwarmer
First of all, you didn't quote from the page. I dont have a Post account, as I'm sure most of us don't.

Second, Marc Berman is typically full of shit.

Third, your idea of Marbury to Washington for Kwame - is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. And not to be completely cruel, I'll even tell you why... Wizards are using all their cap on resigning Hughes, meaning they would never agree to take on Steph. Second, that's a horrible trade for us. As for your "Sweetney for Swift" deal, that would never work capwise, and Memphis would never agree to it, unless they could dump more salaries onto us...

Lastly, Marbury won't be traded b/c Isiah is playing /w/ the media - we're not rebuilding and he doesn't intend on having us suck next year.

Obviously, you're jocking the idea of having 2 of the premier big men FA's this summer, both of which happen to have HUGE question marks written all over them...

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
I would never trade Marbury for a guy that averaged 7 ppg and 5 rbg. The Wizards already have Gilbert Arenas who had a break out season last year.