Serious Rumor - MARBURY TO THE HAWKS

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
NBA GM's see no value for Marbury. In today's NBA his bulky contract is viewed as one of the worst deals in the league. Fan or not, this is the reality of the situation. If not read the link.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...391jul10,0,5776504.story?coll=ny-knicks-print

I watched Marbury play when he was in Jersey against the Craptors. He was absolutely abysmal. To all the Mabury supporters, peep this who would you rather have when the game is on the line as your PG, Mabury or Chauncey Billups? Marbury or Gilbert Arenas? I won't continue, cause there are a host of better guards available, and they all make way less scratch.

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
KnickFan20....exactly explain to me what a ball hog is?!?!

by the way i have watch every single game the knicks have played last year...i be watching the game and wanting marbury to take over the game....but he doesnt....dats not a ball hog...

....wtf have u been watchin!?!?!?

....i dun think uve watch as many Knick games as ive seen...

whos more of a ball hog?

Vince Carter
-or-
Starbury

plz get of marburys ballz iight

-A.Lon

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
maybe im the only one, but i really felt like the knicks were a pretty weak offensive team last year. i know the numbers dont necessarily say so. i dont mind guys who are ball hogs, honestly, because only the best players become ball hogs. jordan was accused of being a ball hog sometimes by angry teammates like horace grant.

ive said this before, i actually wanted to see marbury be MORE of a proactive player, take more shots, etc...because nobody else on the team can do anything. iverson is more of a ball hog than marbury. marbury could be quite possibly just as good a scorer as AI. he could get 25 and 5 and just be a scoring point guard like AI, and let craw handly most of the point duties.

i just cant stand craw though, hes too skinny, seems to immature, takes too many bad shots, is not really a good point guard and never will be. mark my words, crawford will be a bust. he will not get better.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
what is the kncks going to get in return my opinion is that nobody on the hawk is ood enough for the knicks. hawks is the worst team in the nba.

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
NooO if Starbury gets traded i'd lose all respect for Isiah.. Stephon is better thann the whole Atlanta team anyways. He still has a good 5 years in New York...

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
My probablem with Marbury is his inability to make players around him better. I watch him miss cutters all the time. When was the last time you saw him get an easy basket for some one. Kick-outs are the only types of assist he can get. I saw Tim Thomas and Crawford give up on him as the season went along. Two known scorers couldn't seem to flourish with Marbury. Also, he was terrible in the Olympics. He was afraid to shoot from the outside and allowed Arujo (Detroits backup point guard) to dominate him for what I think was 33 points in the lost to Puerto Rico. No one acclaims or praises him. He is not a likeable person. And that can't be the case with a point guard. He's a distant second to Kidd in the
Tri-State. And can't hold a candle to A.I. Bottom line is with the additions that we've made we would be better-off fiscally and on the court if we could acquire a big-man by trading Marbury. Isiah should be trying to work-out a deal which includes Marbury to get Stromile Swift signed. Defense win games. And shot-blockers brings defense. With swift we'd have three above average shotblockers.