WHAT DO YOU THINK OF NASTY NATE

HE IS NASTY AND HE IS THE MOST UNDERRATED ROOKIE SUNS WERE STUPID FOR THE TRADE AND WE CAME UP WAY MORE THEN THE SUNS KT WAS OL ANYWAY.

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
HE will make the Garden rock...steal of the draft...

and he will be the starting PG by January...since Steph is getting shipped out

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
dunno if steph is gone but if he is he has an able replacement. prolly has to work on his shooting touch but we see he can penetrate. hopefully he can pass just as well. if steph stays hes a great spark off the bench and a rest for steph.

portega1968

El Cacique
Nasty Nate, Nitro Nate, Nate the Great...I will dub him Nate the Candidate, for he will be in line to become Mayor of Gotham!!! I haven't been this excited about one of our players since we got Spree or Marbs. This guy will be the heart and soul of our team for a long time. Along with Trevor, he will bring some serious excitement. I want to see him and Steph together on the court

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
nate give the oop to ariza..... gggeeeyah! even nate just banging all over some center that steps up (just like he did to frye in college, i bet thats a sour subject at pratice lol).

.....thats it i'am moving to new york. some split season tickets with me next to fat joe.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
From watching knicks basketball the past 2 years when marbury was on the team......marbury hasnt thrown more then 3 ally-oops......

the only one i remember him completing was the one with tim thomas....

plus marbury wouldnt do it cuz he wants to score all the time

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
this makes me hopeful for the knicks future

pg nate
sf trev
pf sweets
c channign fye

just need to pickup another nice gaurd

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Big Nate Robinson is pretty good. He's young and has alot of potential to become a starting pg in the future NBA. Nate did mess up his calf or something on his left leg in the ny-washington game yesterday. Despite the slight strain in his leg, Nate still went around all 5 defenders in almost every other offensive possesion. Big Nate is also very acrobatic, did anyone see his recent game highlights? Big Nate CAN take a foul AND still get a good shot off, which he did several times this summer. Of course, he's going to get blocked, but that doesn't seem to shut him down, he'll just get the rebound and try again. Nate stayed up in the air and flew for about 2 seconds, in that posession where ariza was trippled teamed and found nate running baseline. Nate simply went up & under. Lets just hope the new knicks can stay healthy and away from injuries. If the knicks can stay in good shape, the easier it'll be to focus on developing what they need to. Nate is def a keeper. Stephon better be good this year, because Nate WILL eventually improve and sooner or later Stephon will just be some benchwarmer. It seems like everyone is sick of Marbury, but if he stays we just have to give Stephon the benefit of the doubt, and hope he learns to play his role and not be selfish.

JJtheKnick

Starter
I have to say he looks like he is going to be a hell of a player but lets not get carried away yet. He has only been playing a few games in the summer league! So lets not jump to conclusions just yet. But he looks like a very good player and a potential all-star in the future.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Can you blame me for letting the excitment get to me? Im just trying to be optomistic w/ Zeke's recent aquisitions. I still daydream about the NYK's of the 90's. I really can not wait until the knicks become successful again. Aquiring Nate is just another step, out of a hundred, towards the finals.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
one problem i can envision will be when nate has to guard a big guy like jason kidd, who is 6'4. he might be a bit of a defensive liability then.

allen iverson, who is a small guy at 6'0 is a good help defender, because hes quick, but when it commes to man to man, hes almost a defensive liability.

thats just one problem i can imagine.

the other one will be sharing minutes with marbury. are the knicks gonna put a 5'9 and a 6'2 guy on the floor at the same time (especially when the 6'2 guy is a lazy scmuck who doesnt take D seriously)? if marbs gets 35 mintes,, lets say nate dawg gets 15.

how much can he do in 15 minutes???

NOBODY IS GETTING CARRIED AWAY I KNOW THAT FOR SURE CUZ ALL YOU BIG NATE HATERS MUST HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF HIS NCAA GAMES WHERE HE WAS F**KIN ALL OF THOSE 6 FOOT AND UP PG'S OVER AND ID D IS NASTY TOO. SO I DONT THINK HE IS A LIABILITY AT ALL. :hump:

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Hes quick and is very strong.........he will do just fine

I see him as a smaller stephon marbury basically who can jump higher and play defense

ny3nyk

Rotation player
nope, not the next stephon marbury. in the future, other players will be compared to nate robinson.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Seen alot of people hating on Marbury around here the last few days, but he sure improved the Knicks with his game since he arrived. I been a Knicks fan since the beginning of the Ewing Era and after Ewing left we turned into scrubs straight up. We took alot of pounding before finally making the playoffs again when Steph came over, and I respect him for that and am thankful as a true Knicks fan. I don't see Isiah trading Steph unless its for a big name center, plain and simple. Now that that is out of the way, I see Nate Robinson as a definete star in the NBA if he stays healthy. I see him competing with Marbury for the starting point guard position and from the looks of it, he might just win. So if that actually happens, I see Marbury moving to the two, Q playing 3, Nate running the point with Crawford backing Nate and Steph as the Backup Point and SG.

NYC2BGI

Rookie
I like what I see so far. This guy is really a steal if he can produce even half as much in the regular season.