Marbury to denver?

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
Why not trade marbury to denver for k mart and camby? That would be a tough frontline in the east and crawford could run point until nate robinson proves hes good enough. I'm not sure if it'd work with the salary caps but the knicks probably have a player they could throw in if k mart and camby are combined getting paid more than marbury. Denver would like the deal too if they got a young power forward like sweetney along with marbury. They'd have marbury,carmello, and nene at center still. Andre miller is not as good as marbury. He'll never be the pg marbury is and denver knows this.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
how can you be a knicks fan and want KMART on our team? NO KMART! I rather sign Charles Smith out of retirement. KMART is a prick. Do you how he feels about the knicks? It was Kmart along w/ Jkidd who dissed the knicks year after year. Know your NYK history.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
ha kmart... camby would be a nice fit though...but i doubt the trade will go through, i heard the nuggets are chasing marko jaric who is a free agent, and they should be focusing on a shooting guard. hmmm, maybe we can work on a deal with them that includes crawford for maybe nene and somebody else

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I''ve been a fan since 94. I've done many school projects about the knicks history. It wouldn't work out with tim thomas, i agree. i wasn't thinking. But K-mart, reguardless of his attitude, is still a good player. I'd take him over Antoine anyday. He shut antoine down in the playoffs. I believe antoine wold be waste of money if the knicks obtained him.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i agree. besides, we have enough 3 point shooters: q, crawford, TT, marbury, robinson, with 'toine chuckin up 3s we will be a team that revolves around the 3 pointer not a team that is strong to the basket

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
Exactly. Toine' has also been known to not show up in big games. In a couple of the playoff games agianst the Pacers, Walker didn't do much. In game 1 Walker had 13 points on 6-16 shooting and only 5 rebounds game 4 he was suspended, game 5 he had 10 points on 5-13 shooting with 7 rebounds, and game 7 he got 20 points, but only 5 rebounds. It would be an "ill-advised" move if isiah acquired walker.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
alonreppinNY23 - isiah is not even thinking about trading him....just stop....

isaiah should not trade marbury because before marbury can to ny the team was nothing. so he should stop think abuot trading marbury.

e_D

Benchwarmer
What I'd like to see happen, regarding the Marbury issue:

With a sparkplug like Nasty Nate coming off the bench, Marbury fears losing his grip as the best / most popular / most important player on the team. He puts up stellar numbers this season in an attempt to solidify is role as "the best point guard in the NBA." At the end of the season, teams around the league start throwing reasonable bids at Isiah for Steph. We trade Steph and get either a star, picks, or some other goodies in return. Nasty Nate steps up to the start the point and leads the team to a "young and athletic" age of dominance.

Wishful thinking, right?

e_D said:
What I'd like to see happen, regarding the Marbury issue:

With a sparkplug like Nasty Nate coming off the bench, Marbury fears losing his grip as the best / most popular / most important player on the team. He puts up stellar numbers this season in an attempt to solidify is role as "the best point guard in the NBA." At the end of the season, teams around the league start throwing reasonable bids at Isiah for Steph. We trade Steph and get either a star, picks, or some other goodies in return. Nasty Nate steps up to the start the point and leads the team to a "young and athletic" age of dominance.

Wishful thinking, right?

Wow, e_D, you should write short stories for a living... ;) But I think Nate will make Marbury better, in different ways. Actually I'm kind of excited to see them on the floor at the same time.

portega1968

El Cacique
I don't think I can continue being a Knick fan if Kmart is ever brought to the team. He's a USDA Grade A fugazzi!!! I also don't want 'Toine stinking up the charity stripe at MSG.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i would rather settle for elton brand or even chris wilcox than toine, but then again who do we have that the clips want