Summer League - Knicks vs. Bulls

portega1968

El Cacique
Knicks lead Bulls in summer league. Draftexpress.com has an update after every half of all summer league games. Highlights that Channing has come out aggresive, Lee continues to play comfortably at the 3 and Nate is a bit wild with 3 to. Trevor is playing aggresively and Brent Wright is showing game. Final result will be up by 6pm.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Last Update 3:53 (PST) Final Score: New York Knicks 79- Chicago Bulls 77. Channing Frye breaks out with 14 points, 7 rebounds in 18 minutes, Mario Austin and Eddie Basden the two best players once again for the Bulls.

YEAH!!

ny3nyk

Rotation player
now 4-1 and off to minnesota... im getting pretty exited about ny's season. maybe we can actually win it all

e_D

Benchwarmer
ny3nyk said:
im getting pretty exited about ny's season. maybe we can actually win it all

Our rooks look great, and they're clicking together but.. This is not our real team, and should have little to no reflection on our regular season play unless some major changes are made.

Who knows how our guys will click with the likes of Marbury, Craw, Q and the rest.. Craw seems like a friendly guy and he's even still learning so I think there will be no problem there.. Q, I dunno what type of guy he is yet so that remains to be seen.. But for some reason I have a hard time seeing Marbury really opening up to our guys and creating a great team chemistry. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Jeffro

Rookie
They led the whole game, and it was tied at 4 seconds left in the fourth. even our rookies have trouble stepping it up in the final mintues.