OPINIONS WANTED

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
THEY SAY THIS IS A REBUILDING SEASON OR WHATEVER BUT WHAT ARE PEOPLES FEELINGS ON HOW FAR THE KNICKS CAN GO???

PS: MARBURY WILL HAVE A BREAKOUT SEASON
AND IF NOT THEN WE CAN AT LEAST COUNT ON 20 AND 8 LOL

MARBURY DA TRUF

CANT NOBODY HOLD THAT DUDE

IM OUT

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Not about that!

Dude, it's not about people not being able to hold him. It's about him making any player in his lifetime have a breakout season with him at point guard. No one ever strives and have a career year with him at the point. That's what he needs to do!

stephonmarbury8 said:
THEY SAY THIS IS A REBUILDING SEASON OR WHATEVER BUT WHAT ARE PEOPLES FEELINGS ON HOW FAR THE KNICKS CAN GO???

I'm going to say 45-37 and make it to the second round. Is that realistic enough? Actually 45-37 would put us in the 5-8th seed, so winning a first round would be difficult... Let me rethink that.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
7 or 8? thats being a little too pessimistic my man. i think so far we are the best team in the atlantic division. our only real competition in the atlantic next year will probably be jersey now that they can play the whole season with carter and jefferson. if we finish with the 3rd seed, im guessing we'll verse washington or cleveland or maybe the bulls

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
If we get Larry we could end with an over .500 record.. The knicks do have the potential to be the best team in the atlantic divisionn. Remember the ferst few months before christmas, the knicks were first in the divisionn but when marbury said he was the best point guard in the L, everything juss fell downn..

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
I think that barring a major injury, the Knicks will make it to the second round of the playoffs this year. If they add a veteran power forward that can play to that front line, with the backcourt firepower we have, we can be a dangerous squad. And with Frye, robinson, Crawford, Lee and Ariza coming off the bench, we should run teams to death. But it all hinges on coaching... we get Brown, I have no doubts, if we sign Herb, it gets a little iffy.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I predict we will definetely be above .500 this season, unless we lose one of our big guns due to injury...but I have a feeling the Knicks are due a good season soon since we been getting stumped on for so many years now. Having seen the squad look this good in a while. I feel we are going to make it to the second round of the playoffs; I cannot predict the third round since you never know if you end up playing Shaq or something that early.

I think the Nets are going to be big this season too; I have a strong feeling they are going to shareef abdur rahim from Portland. Plus I like the the draft picks that the Celtics picked up, but I don't know if they will be ready to make a strong run this season yet.

Gia

Rookie
Why?

Why they never win? So frustrating. Help me understand what is going on. They have loyal fans, juicy paychecks... is a pity, don't you think? Share your honest opinion with me.

thwax

Benchwarmer
Re: Why?

Gia said:
Why they never win? So frustrating. Help me understand what is going on. They have loyal fans, juicy paychecks... is a pity, don't you think? Share your honest opinion with me.

Gia, you have a look of reading to do... read the forums hopefully with a discerning eye, and you should be able to get a good feel for starts ;)

P.S. Enjoy learning the game and the Knicks!

:jump:

Gia

Rookie
There is a lot, and I mean, a looooot of theories of why the Knicks never win.

They basically work like the Goverment, every time another party win, everything goes down the drain. They don't know the meaning of team work. Maybe the owners prefer to lose for some reason. Chances are...

Sweeets50

Rookie
This may seem like a stretch but i belive knicks have a serious chance to aquire the third seed in the east by winning the atlantic...beating out NJ would not b too difficult because they have NO inside presence but we would have to play some D...AND boston has a disgruntal superstar to worry about so their chemistry will be off until thats taken care of...It is very realistic that the Knicks could be in 3rd seed going into the playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
wut about our chemistry???

the only player whos been a knick for more then 2 years is houston.....

zekes keeps trading everone on our team so how r the players supposed to be cool wit each other if they keep gettin delt

make only w more deals in getting rid of marburyand aquireing a big man....then if u can get "the matrix" then his contract will even out with marbury and is acually paid less

then get rid of hardaway or bribe him to retire then get rid of houston

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
Isaiah Thomas is full of surprise. he will make a very good trade this summer, another few good moves and we will have a very good team!!! I'm optimistic, we will win the Atlantic, the first round, then the second and after... sky's the limit...Ok, maybe I'm dreaming a little bit...