Trade Marbury or keep him?

• yes, trade him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, don't trade him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I like the J.J. move. However, I still think Marbury should be traded. Perhaps Isiah can pull off a three-team-trade involving Marbury so that we can get Swift in here. Frye isn't physically ready to bang inside at eh PF. And this is a win now team the way it's shaping up. If it takes parting with Frye and Marbury for Swift I'd even do that. He brings that inside presence that you need in the east. And Marbury has had to sit out some practices because of his knees. At $20 million per year they need to get rid of him. If his knees go H20 on us, we'll be stuck with that contract. I think they should even keep A. Houston around and bring him off the bench. (you're going to have to pay him regardless)

PG J. Crawford
SG Q. Richardson
SF T. Thomas
PF S. Swift
C J. James

ny3nyk

Rotation player
marbury isnt going any where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if he did, nate robinson would start the point, not jamal crawford. i'd like swift at the 4 too, but i think he has his heart on signing with houston, not us. maybe we can work on a sign and trade for walker but that would mean we probably have to take on another big contract like blount or lafrentz. i think we are just about done, we need a big defencive pf and after that we should look to get rid of all our big contracts

VERY GOOD IDEA IF N E THING TRADE TT AND MARBURY TO THE CELTICS FOR LAFRENTZ AND PERICE OR PIERCE AND A PICK. WHAT ABOUT THIS LINE UP. PG. J CRAW SG. Q SF. PAUL PIERCE PF. STRO/FRYE C JEROME

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
PG. J CRAW SG. Q SF. PAUL PIERCE PF. STRO/FRYE C JEROME

I can't see us getting that done. Only way would be Marbury for Pierce. And Sweetney for Stromile which wouldn't even work capwise.
but that's an awesome lineup that would make us contenders. I like the defense this line up would bring.

wow u guys just dont give up... MARBURY IS NOT GETTING TRADED, ISIAH SAID IT HIMSELF SO STOP!!! WE NEED HIM AND HE IS STAYING IN THE GARDEN