allan houston

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Allan HOuston said this a few years ago after a loss to Atlanta
"Very rarely do I like to say you can take something good from a loss like this because we should've won it. But at the same time, I do like the character we showed in sustaining the game and holding the lead until the last two plays. Even though it hurts to lose this, it was good to see us able to gather ourselves when we needed it the most - except for those last two plays."

and that boys and girls is leadership and why Houston should stay in New YOrk

JJtheKnick

Starter
risingknicks20 said:
i much rather have the knicks waive penny hardaway who gets hurt a lot too

Yea penny has no place on this team he does not want to be here and hes is probably the most over paid player in the NBA. knicks have to get rid of this problem

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i hope we could use penny as trade bait to orlando or memphis as rumors were saying a few months ago. im pretty sure memphis doesnt want his ugly contract either and orlando too. dunno, waiting until his contract is over is probably the best thing to do

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
Houston should just retire because he haven't play 3/4 of last season. He get paid for just sitting on the bench wearing a suite. He don't play like he use to in the 90s.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
he wont retire because he was injured........he has alot of money still coming.......y would he pass up 20 mill and retire

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
Allan houston will not pull a grant hill. He'll pull an allan houston. Grant Hill statisticly isn't what he was before he got hurt. His numbers are all down but he still can certainly play. I know houston can get backto the way he played before he got hurt. He never relied on athletic ability to dominate games. He relied on his jumpshot which was nice. If he practices enough and gets his jumper back, he'll be just as good as before. He can still average 20+ points with the right amount of minutes and oppertunity. It's too bad he won't be helping the knicks because i doubt he'll be back. It's aright though because they got young players who need to be developed.