Describe your first live game at the Garden..

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
For me it was Jan 17. Knicks Vs Bulls We were up by one in the fourth quarter.. Five seconds left, the crowd was yellin for defense.. The D never came we got beat by a another buzzer beater The bulls fans behind me go crazy.. ANd i thought they would win for my b-day :cry: Really good seats tho, 110$

ny3nyk

Rotation player
mine was on mar 24 against the grizzlies. i think gasol had like 30 pts or something and the knicks got blown out...

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I've been a fan since I was in 1st grade. I'm about to start college now, so that'z 11 years. I've never been to a game becuz my pops is a celtics fan. I've decided to save up and finally see the knicks next season.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
ive only been to two (i live in philly). first was for my bar mitzvah like 5 years back against the lakers. needless to say we got blown out. second was last year for my birthday when we played cleveland. it was the one where we made a huge comeback in the 4th and almost won, marbury hit some big shots. but z killed us and we lost. i had good seats for both of them, my uncle got the tix so i dunno prices but about middle of the arena heightwise.

NYKBaller

Rookie
it was in the 03-04 season or 02-03 season we still had spreewell, we played the pacers and was close in the 4th quarter and we came back to win it. I know it was the game that Artest broke the camera.

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
oct 30, 2001, before my birthday... i was out on a trip to new york and saw the knicks beat jordan when he was with the wizards, and back in the league for the 3rd time... and he missed that 3 at the end.... awww, they could of made a mastercard commerical about that game. i seem them every time they come out to play the clips/lakers though.

"knicks beating jordan.... priceless"

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
I ran into John Starks in street clothes across the street from the garden. NYvsORL. Later on during a time out I met Frazier. The food and drinks were expensive. I got a chance to watch penny and shaq play.

My 2nd game, I met Charlie Ward by the PlayByPlay Room. And I went courtside to meet Frazier again.

dacash

Benchwarmer
never been to the garden,hell never been to new york. but this year im going to see them play the heat and magic(i live in the bahamas and fla is a half hour plane ride) u know who cant wait???
ME I CANT WAIT

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Game 1 @ SA L -- 1-0
Game 2 @ SA L -- 2-0
Game 3 @ NY W -- 2-1
Game 4 @ NY L -- 3-1
Game 5 @ NY L -- 4-1

are we talking about the same series?