Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
not sure what could that be.. server problem probably.. shouldn't have been down for more then 15 minutes.. or was it?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Now i know what it happened. The server hosting knicksonline.com has experienced some very serious attacks (DDOS) and that is why the site was down.
Meanwhile, it was moved on a different IP adress to prevent such things to happen again and it looks like everything is working fine

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
rady said:
Now i know what it happened. The server hosting knicksonline.com has experienced some very serious attacks (DDOS) and that is why the site was down.
Meanwhile, it was moved on a different IP adress to prevent such things to happen again and it looks like everything is working fine

looks like its not because last night again i had the same problem, Does this site only work in the daytime or someting????

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea this has happened to me a couple of times, but never long, i come back in a couple minutes, and its fine.. never been 2 bad for me

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
yea this has happened to me a couple of times, but never long, i come back in a couple minutes, and its fine.. never been 2 bad for me

u could say that its working quite "peachy" Drum noise :)

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
a knick fan said:
can we please stop starting retarded threads htat dont deserve to be topics?
dude chill we're just having a little bit of fun. you must be quite the party-poopper. Spend a lot of friday nights at home do ya

Status
Not open for further replies.