The Knicks Dream Line Up

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
The topic of this discussion is "What would you want the Knicks line up to look like in 2005-2006". Please be realistic when answering, because saying stuff like trading Marbury for Tracy McGrady is just way off the wall.

portega1968

El Cacique
Assuming we're able to pull a three-way for Dalembert and Chandler (using Sweets, Jamal, Penny's expiring deal and some picks) and then trade TT's contract for Marion in Feb, this would be my happily-capped lineup:

C - Dalembert
PF - Chandler
SF - Marion
SG - QRich
PG - Marbury

Bench:
Nate
Ariza
Lee
Frye
Jerome James
Jackie Butler
Mo Taylor
IR - Allan Houston
(waive Malik Rose)

If we can't get both Dalembert and Chandler, then I would start Mo Taylor at PF because he's a monster posting up and that would give us a better insideout game.

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
KG....James
Rose...Frye, Williams
Walker ......Lee
Q...Trevor
Steph...Nate

Not sure how...but what the hell

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
C Fry C
Walker PF or Webber PF
Szczerbiak SF
Richardson SG
Marbury PG

Easter Conference Finalist Contending Team.
Donchris You heard it first......

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
"Walker PF or Webber PF "

"Szczerbiak SF"

hahahaha......woo that was the funniest thing i heard all day

start a scrub at pf and 2 all about me pf who are not good webber once good but hes now ass....

thank you i needed a good laugh

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Thanks for your feedback but Don't sleep on C Web. As I said most of you will disagree but Webber still contributes on the scoreboard. My argument is that Weber may be the best Power foward possible available. Walker's a good guy to have for a year or so until we can trade him off. I have to defend Wally. Think about it the guys better than 3\4s of the knicks line up. He has been benched and not had the opertunity to shine.

NYKnicks15

Starter
wallys a scrub aswell and i dont see my ppl fascinate about him. hes just like walker and webber jack up the shots and put the numbers up that way