Y not Dump penny for a scrub 2 a team with alot of cap...CHA

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
If we just gave anfernee away and got someone with the talent of bruno sundov who can just sit on the bench the whole year that could be good.....

or use houston or mo taylor in these scenarios.......the bobcats have so much space and penny only has 1 year left on his contract so maybe they wont be to afraid to take em

ny3nyk

Rotation player
what do they need hardaway for, they have 2 very good 2\3s which are gerald wallace and jason kapano

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
did u just call kapano a very good guard????

there is not point on keeping penny with his contract since he will only play about 15 games this year cuz he will be injured

plus the kicks have so many guards/forwards and we dont need him......just dump his salary then u can cut houston and boom thats 30 milllion dollars of contract gone

then trade marbury then we will being even closer to the cap.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i dont know, if it were my call i would gamble and hope that Penny and Houston stay healthy.. Houston still has the capability of being a good player, and we did see flashes of play in Penny last year.. its going to be interesting to see what we do

portega1968

El Cacique
Last time I checked, ain't nobody lining up for Penny's services, what makes you think someone with cap space wants to throw $14 mil his way? Only a team without cap space may trade for his expiring contract, something that will screw our cap and will only happen at the feb. trade deadline?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
I dont think we should keep houston.....

unless we can cut him with the new rule then resign him for the minamum he should be cut

even tho hes my fav player we must do wuts good for the team

portega1968

El Cacique
Players cut with the amnesty clause can't resign with the same team until the cut contract expires (in Houston's case, 2 years). Rose's 4 years should be cut instead of Allan's.