Trade Ideas for NYK?

NYKnicks15

Starter
NEW YORK KNICK
TRADE IDEAS

I know this is a topic we all get into no matter what the original thread is about. So if you have any trade idea's share them please. Im interested. I love making them up aswell as making them REALISTIC.

By realistic I mean, the team youre trading with HAS a reason or reasons to make this. By realistic I mean, the NBA would approve this because its not outlandish and fits the salary requirements. and of course last but not least it helps the Knicks!

So...
-REASONS FOR BOTH SIDES
-WOULD GET APPROVED
-IMPROVES THE KNICKS

MAKE IT HAPPEN and ENJOY!!! :)

NYKnicks15

Starter
I already posted this but I think this could legitamaly be tempting...

UTAH JAZZ- F Wally Sczerbiak, G Jamal Crawford & a NY 1st Round Pick
TIMBERWOLVES- F Carlos Boozer, F Tim Thomas & G Gordan Giricek
NEW YORK KNICKS- F Kevin Garnett & a MN 1st Round Pick

Utah can use a fast shooting team with the pick up of Derron Williams...With a line up of...
C Mehmet Okur..PF Andrei Kirilenko..SF Wally Sczerbiak..SG Jamal Crawford..
PG Derron Williams

i think they have a good youthful team that can score on the dime..

The Timberwolves need an upgrade in general. very disappointing season aswell as an aging team. They hadnt made it past the first round since getting KG and they have only do it once, so why not start for scratch so to speak...
C Michael Olowokandi..PF Carlos Boozer..SF Tim Thomas..SG Gordan Giricek..
PG Sam Cassell

not too bad, more youthful aswell, and tim and olowokandi aswell as cassell come off the books the following year. so if all doesnt work out here they pick up a good player in boozer and giricek and get some cap room.

now the knicks granted we solved the PF position, we got rid of a SF who were going to get rid of anyways, and a inconsistent SG who we already have a bigger back up to. we lose 1 of our first rounders (which we have 2) and we gain an allstar. simple as that...do we still have Rose, Sweetney, Williams, and Taylor? yes...but we can always look elsewhere to push them...
C Jerome James..PF Kevin Garnett..SF Trevor Ariza..SG Quentin Richardson..PG Stephon Marbury
looks great to me...how about you guys?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i would love that if we can get garnet but ill say wut ive said in other topic

i like craw and i think instead we should ship stephon....

and would the cap work for that deal?

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I don't think they should make a trade until 2 months into the season. They have a lot of new players and they should see how all them play together before doing anything. We don't know what to expect on a nightly basis from a couple of the players. For example, I have no idea what jerome james will put up on a nightly basis. Q rich, crawford and sweetney are more examples. They're all young and they'll all be improved next season. Let's give them a sweetney and crawford a chance and any other knick who's been mentioned in all these trade rumors.