Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nate Robinson

• Jamal Crawford

• Total voters

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Who will be our starting pg? I've read some post' saying that they would prefer starting nate at pg, and pushing steph out to sg, and Q to sf. Some people wanna do TT sf, steph sg, and nate pg. Or Q at sg, Steph at pg, Jamal 6th man? Should we keep Steph at pg? There are also some people who don't know a thing about basketball and say someone like Bruno Sundov should handle the ball. What do you think?

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
Stephon will be our starting PG just like last season and the season before that.

Nate will not be our starting PG because he has not experience to start PG in the NBA.

Jamal will not be our starting PG because he is not even a PG. He is a SG.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I wouldnt want to see anyone else start at pg besides marbury. Theres no chance of marbury playing anyother position and he will have his best year ever.

Ted

Benchwarmer
I don't think you want Marbury at the 2. He's as much of a creator as a scorer and more importantly he needs the ball in his hands. Maybe people see him as a Dwayne Wade, but he was a 2 in college who's better off the ball. At the 2 Marbury's a bigger defensive liability and he would still dominate the ball making the PG little more than a messanger who would bring the ball to half court for him. If he has a much more team first attitude, with more guys around him for which to create he should have a good year.

G-Hutch

Rookie
Steph is our starting PG. Nate will get 10 minutes per game and give us a spark when Steph is flat.

Q-Rich & JC will split time at the 2-spot. I'm sure one of the guys will get traded soon.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
qrich will start. jamal will be a better sparplug off the bench.

nate, jamal, trevor is a real athletic trio comming off the bench, i think thats going to be really

tim thomas and penny hardaway shuold be traded, theyve got to have SOME value with contracts that expire at the end of the year. especially "tiny" tim.

did i hear that correctly somewhere that isiah wants to add ANOTHER power forward????? is that seriously true. how many do we have??? whats his problem. stop smoking whatever your smoking isiah, please. give sweetney a chance to show what hes got.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
and if he gets antoine walker i will officially go ballistic. marbury, crawford, qrich, walker all on the same team??? the team will have chemistry issues DAY ONE. they each take 60 shots a game, and chuck stuff up at will from anywhere without any regard to their teammates.

radical starting line-up

Why don't we start TT at SG? He plays like a guard anyway, and he'd be better defensively if he were playing someone shorter than him every night.

The five would be:
1 - Steph
2 - TT
3 - Q-Rich
4 - Frye or Sweets
5 - JJ

If we go with Frye, that's a tall, athletic front line with good shot-blockers and rebounders AND a match up advantage at SG almost every night, AND Frye gets valuable minutes every night.

I agree that LB wil probably start Malik at the 4 because he's so good defensively. So the backups might be:
1 - Yoda
2 - J-Craw
3 - Ariza
4 - Rose
5 - Sundov or Frye

Third team:
1 - Penny until he's dumped
2 - ? Lee? A good ball handler, former PG
3 - ? prob a PF out of position, like Sweets?
4 - JYD
5 - Butler or Sundov (one or both will probably be cut unless the we thin out the PF's)

We'd be a better defensive team if TT got some minutes at SG. Thoughts?

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I think Larry will be impressed by Nate abilities and will start him at point guard. Steph will be pushed to the SG, just like Larry did to Iverson in Philly. I just don't know who is going to start at SF, it its Q or TT.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Brown will not start nate.....Marbury is our pg

if he did that we would have a midget backcourt.....

and then we have both richardson and jamal on the bench(i doubt Q will start over Timmy) it wont happen not untill next year at least

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
look how many ppl said steph would start at pg. and now he's saying its possible he might wind up playing sg.

portega1968

El Cacique
Well, Stephon yesterday said he expects to be moved to SG, therefore, this is a valid topic. Problem is, our starting point guard may still not be on the team (eric snow?).

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nate start at PG before year end. This kid is ready and it'll be tough to keep him on the bench. Him and Marbury may seem small together, but offensively they may be unstoppable.

What is certain is that Jamal will not be in the starting lineup because Q has more game and TT will start in order to pump up his trade value.

On Eric Snow, he's a true point with nice D, so he would be a nice addition to our team.

thwax

Benchwarmer
If Nate ends up starting one day at point and Steph at the two guard... we have a VERY undersized back court at 5'9 and 6'2... I know Nate can hussle on the D, it would be very interesting how this would work... I doubt it'll happen though

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
lindsey hunter is a sick pg. i wish we had him.
and sumone said TT should start at SG cuz of the size advantage on defense....are u SURE??

so he's gunna be guardin the kobes, tmacs, dwyanes, and ray allens.....ARE U SURE ABOUT THAT???? dwyane's crossover would put TT out of the building lol