Pierce in a knick jersey

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Okkkkk when from talking about Pierce, to hating on Marbury, to finding a replacement and now comparing dudes bodies and heads.........niceeeee

lol gotta love these forums

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I dont think nate will ever average the assists that marbury gets. He'll avereage 5 or 6, but not 8. Marbury is often accused of being a ball hog but he averages more assists then ai, billups, and other top pg's around the league. And I do agree, nate has the body of marbury and the face of crawford. hahahaha its funny we're talking about this but i agree with knicksfan20

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i dunno....what role did he play in college? was he more of a scorer or a passer? we need him to become more of a passer cuz we have a lot of guys who can gun it.

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
Pierce

Trading Marbury for Pierce would be the stupidest trade the Knicks ever made.

Does anyone remember this years playoffs against Indiana when Pierce punched a Pacers player and gave Reggie a free throw to tie the game. That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Plus Marbury is wayyy better than Pierce, and plays a more valuable position. Pierce is a Sf which we have PLENTY of, and I like Q and Trevor way better. The Knicks should give Ariza a chance to play because he can really shine.

We need a PF, TT can absolutely NOT play PF, one he is a little BI**H down low, and cannot rebound for his life. We need a PF that can bang, and bring tenacity and toughness to an overall flashy line up.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
I remember Banks killed us with his speed last year, that young player to go with veteran Payton, the celtics have a very good point gaurd situation

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
first of all, trades between division rivals rarely happen. second, we already have Q Rich who plays the same position as pierce. third, id rather have marbury than pierce.

stupid topic. once again.

(i am in a bad mood i just lost 600 dollars playing texas hold em, so excuse my vulgarities on my recent posts where i rip every topic)

how stupid are you we dont have a sf DUMB A$$ WE have Timmy who is Whack as hell Q plays SG and he cant dribble to save his life. iF PAUL was here he would help ARIZA develop and make him our next SF. I hope you dont really think your a KNICK FAN CUZ your STupid as FU*k fucus on on poker so your whack A$$ wont lose all your money.
SUCKA

rady

Administrator
Staff member
IHUSTLA$STARKS3!
watch your language, there won't be another advertisment!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
I like that whole report thing u added(i just noticed it if it was ther)

i prolly wont report someone tho

back on topic.....I strongly disagree with hustla exept for the fact that ariza needs a lil more time to get his game up (but he can be a solid starter)

Q should not play the 3 he will play the 2

tim thomas is underated by everyone here

tim thomas has a lil bit of everything(offensivly)....hes a good shooter,he can dunk, he can back down. he can score n e where on the court

Mark Aguire musta did somthing special with him cuz he is an amazing post up scorer witch i never seen till last year the second half

he may not average 8 rebounds a game......but he averages less then 30 mins a game....he played sum like 26 mins a game last year with is pre much only have a game.....

if tim thomas was to play 30-35 mins a game....he would be averaging 6-7 rebounds a game.....witch is great to ask for from your sf......plus we had kurt thomas who is an exellent rebounder grabbing all the rebounds........

i feel like i always have to defend timmy on these boards.....everyone here bashes him like he was trash......but u guys dont look past his stats.....his 12 ppg (which u guys think would be horrible for a starter) his 4 rebounds and 2 assists......

if givin the time he needs to play he can be a dominant player.....and not to forget he was a pure beast 2nd half and he was averaging about 18 a game.....and the first half he averaged like 8

he turned around his game so much........i am a big fan of timmy since last season and i would not like 2 see him leave so soon.....