Shawn Kemp making a return to the nba

NYKnicks15

Starter
after being retired hes lucky hes not in jail or rehab.
i dont know who will take a chance on him and i dont think hell pass the first drug test...he needs the money but his body wont be able to take the playing

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
hes still fat...dunno who would take him honestly.....ISIAH THIS INCLUDES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! plus we have too many pfs anyway, even if we signed him cheap. he is only 32 but hes out of shape. dunno wat the deal with his personal life problems now is

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
if he turns out like nazr i have no problem but nazr was never injured or retired, he just didnt get a lot of playing time.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
isiah cant really sign him, can he? hes already used up his MLE on that scrub james...

come on i hate comming on this site and seeing these stupid topics about marginal news..who gives a flying shit about kemp making a come back. whatever team decides to take him will regret it. its not likebarry sanders deciding to come back to the lions.

kemp is a fat lazy guy. he just wants the money.

hoop115

Benchwarmer
no way i would want to see him play again. it's a shame what happened to his career.

when him & the glove were in seattle, he was the man. crazy athletic ability + an amazing jump shot. you could not ask for more out of a PF. he was on his way to the Hall. i don't think there was a better PF in the game at that time and that's during the Malone & Barkley years.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i read a article on SI. hes training and is down to 280 (his playing weight was 260 and he hit like 314 before he retired). i dunno, someone desparate might take him. hes a big body and can bang and shoot/.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I don't like the idea of the Knicks taking him, thats really all i have to say.

Doesn't Kemp have the nickname of "The man with a baby in every state"? I've definatley heard that somewhere before...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Sean Kemp is comming back to the NBA, again! Isn't that kind of like getting crabs.... Twice!

portega1968

El Cacique
Poor guy has to feed his brady bunch. When he retired, he barely had lift. I doubt he'll be successful again in any role. With the new testing rules requiring 4 random tests per year (previously it was only in training camp), I doubt it even more.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
It would it good if he come and play for the Knicks. They need a player like him.
____________________________________________________________________________________

REPRESENT BROOKLYN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

BROWNVILLE & BED-STUY
WHERE U AT?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
if he could play like he used to it would be good.....but i highly doubt he can and he has a drug prollem......