Jay Williams

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
he plans on playing in the NBA this fall he wasnts to rejoin the bulls who waived him Last Year Feburary but the bulls already have Hinrich, Gordon, and plan on resignind Duhon. So if Marbury were to be traded i think Jay Williams could make a good backup or something.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
I personally know jay williams.....i mean where not like real good friends......but i played with him a couple times on the playground in my home town in plainfield new jersey

i last seen him last fall and at radolfos(pizza place) and i asked about how he felt and if he was making his comeback bla bla bla......but he held some kinda camp or somthing a month or 2 ago but i didnt go.....

ive known this for a long time and the knicks will not risk it for him......as good as a player as he is the knicks will not take the risk

hoop115

Benchwarmer
i've read several articles on his comeback...he's been working out with Jordan's trainer Tim Grover at the Hoops Gym with several NBA'rs. Word is he is money with his J, can get up to throw it down, but not as quick and athletic as he once was.

he needs to learn a different game now...the veteran type of play where they rely on the basketball IQ more than their athletic ability. i was thinking that he would be a great fit for NJ as Kidd's back-up.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I met J Williams once!

I met J Williams in Raleigh NC at a club called the office. He was cool i quess.. He took a girl home that I was trying to talk to but it's all in the game i guess. I'm not ashamed to admit it caus i've got a lot less money n she was a groupie! The odds were not in my favor.