Was anyone ever a fan of Moochie Norris?

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
I always thought that Moochie was the worst player on the team. He looked funny when he played. He looked like a smaller JYD at times. I never put up good shots, and he always lost the ball. He had an idea of what defense was but everyone just burned him. I always shut the off the tv when Lenny put him in to back Steph. Bleh. It's just one of those annoying things.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
nyk33334 said:
I always thought that Moochie was the worst player on the team. He looked funny when he played. He looked like a smaller JYD at times. I never put up good shots, and he always lost the ball. He had an idea of what defense was but everyone just burned him. I always shut the off the tv when Lenny put him in to back Steph. Bleh. It's just one of those annoying things.
no one gives a damn about moochie norris lol.....at least i dont.....ur rite i havent seem him do anything right

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
No because he wasn't nothing. He had no game.

Can you please Stop putting this tag in every post you make? You can put whatever you want in your signature by editing your profile!!
Read your PM!

rady edit

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i use to like him for sum odd reason...not on the knicks but i remember seeing him play the knicks a few times and his name kinda drew me to like him

moochie norris......back when he had that big ol afro and he was lil as hell......

i dunno i liked him for some odd reason.....he could play a lil defense and is not a bad 2nd or 3rd pg off the bench.....

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Was anyone a fan of who? Moochie Norris! You've gotta be kidding me. Was any one a fan of Travis Knight? lol Ah I dont mean any disrespect but jay jay, you've gotta be on drugs man! Leave that sh*t alone. Any one who seriously compares Moochie and Ariza to Kidd and Martin is not playing with a full deck. I have a feeling that this posting is going in the forum dump.

portega1968

El Cacique
Moochie to Ariza....Kidd to Martin? jajajajaja, just can't stop laughing....not 'cause of Ariza, of course.

I propose this thread be admitted as an exhibit to that thread titled "What kind of Knicks fan do you hate the most", not because of the author, but for the offtarget thoughts.

Still laughing!!!

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
isn't that what a forum is for? to discuss whatever? its just one of those things that annoys me inside. knowing we put ourselves in deeper trouble by signing/trading for nobody's who do nothing. im just sick of having losers on the team. lets win already!!!!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
y does everyone here think that ariza is an amazing dunker.......

people say o he should be in the dunk contest....o hes kenyon martin....

the kid has hops.....but every single dunk he has done in games have been normal effortless dunks..

he has ups.....but we dont no if he can add the tricks to his dunks like other great dunkers....

jayjay

Rookie
KnicksFan20 Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 0:08 AM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y does everyone here think that ariza is an amazing dunker.......

people say o he should be in the dunk contest....o hes kenyon martin....

the kid has hops.....but every single dunk he has done in games have been normal effortless dunks..

he has ups.....but we dont no if he can add the tricks to his dunks like other great dunkers....

this has been a popular trend lately about Ariza's dunks, okay how long has it been since we've had someone who actually dunks everygame? now ya'll want him to be a flipping Vince Carter doing 360's in games.
Ariza's specialty is PUTBACKS! and thats not something you would call "effortless" what he needs is a couple more alleys thrown his way and his rating will go up and hey his legs may not get off of the ground like(ex: Nate Robinson, Richard Jefferson or even a Maggette) but his arms have the reach where he'll touch what ever part of the backboard they do.

Its not that we overrate his dunking ability its just he does it so often gets me kinda hype to say he's a knick, it's he lankyness thats decieving once he puts on the muscle and more body control, the dunks become a little more powerful. eh.. simple example @ a different position Rasheed Wallace is alot like Ariza not that explosive but he does get dunks and posters here and there.

And that too me is pretty damn satisfying after the season where we had like 5 dunks? the whole F-IN season?smh ...support the future and stop trying to every little flaw.

and like i said PUTBACKS are where its @ he usually catches them while the ball is still above the rim so he's definetly getting somewhere up there.

OH yea as far as trick dunks and all of that honestly it won't happen his arms are like a disability when it comes to trick dunks even if he completes it won't look as good as some of the other highflyers in the league..i don't care about all that anyway those aren't really game dunks i just want to see him get more power and muscle behind his dunks and i'll be satisfied

S-Nutta

Rookie
I'm new to this joint, what up? ...and I jus wanna say that Trevie Trev, which is what I like to call him now and again, is going to be a pretty good balller, maybe all-star, that type of level, remember, he's only 20!

Anybody think he'll start over Tim this year? I'll be surprised if Larry likes Mr. "Oh-Lay" defense. If anyones ever played ball, you know what that means.

:afro:

S-Nutta

Rookie
Why the hell does it say mascot under my name? How do I get rid of that, do I just wait for a while, or post a lot or what?

:afro:

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
I never said i wasnt exited about the kid.....im saying that he cant compete in the dunk contest and compete with the others.......

and i do not see Ariza starting over timmy....yet

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
KnicksFan20 said:
I never said i wasnt exited about the kid.....im saying that he cant compete in the dunk contest and compete with the others.......and i do not see Ariza starting over timmy....yet

I wanna see Ariza starting over TinyTim. TT sucks!!! He's trash.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
donchris said:
Was anyone a fan of who? Moochie Norris! You've gotta be kidding me. Was any one a fan of Travis Knight? lol Ah I dont mean any disrespect but jay jay, you've gotta be on drugs man! Leave that sh*t alone. Any one who seriously compares Moochie and Ariza to Kidd and Martin is not playing with a full deck. I have a feeling that this posting is going in the forum dump.

travis was the bomb. i liked him a lot better than chris dudley

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
a lot of people are saying don't judge TT by his stats.
ok he averaged 12.0 pts last season. i would have no problem with him if he scored 12 points EVERY GAME. but what does he do? one day he's effortless and scores 2 points, then the next game he's on fire and scores 20 points. he keeps doing that through the whole season. how can you trust a player like that? so u want the knicks to win when TT's on, and lose when TT's off? NO!
and what i juss said isn't talkin "juss from stats"

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
acually it snot alot of people....its pre much only me....

and if im not mistakin.....he onlydid that first half.......if he plays like the 2nd half we good

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
the knicks only had 5 dunks 2 years ago? I hate to say it but for a couple of years they were by far the most boring team in the NBA. I've been a fan since 94 when Patrick Ewing took them to the finals. I love to see guys like ariza and crawford throwin down dunks. They were more entertaining last year and they'll be even more fun to watch next season.