A thought about Q-Rich

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Lets see what kinda role he plays in NY b4 we judge his athletics. We can always trade him later. (which is possible). I agree on Joe Johnson over Q. That's what i would've done. But Im not Isiah.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
of course joe johnson woulda been more desirable...but the suns traded Qrich PRECISELY because they wanted to clear space to give JJ a big contract and keep him.

qrich is NOT a great player. hes not great at posting up, hes not the greatest (most accurate) 3 point shooter, hes not the greatest rebounder. he can do a little bit of everything, but nothing great. its like tim thomas, he can post up too, he can rebound, and he can shoot...that doesnt make him a great player.

i dont think qrich was the greatest acquisition but it wasnt the worst. he will be a decent 2 guard and will knock down some important shots after marbury drives and dishes. overall the deal was good, since we also got nate the great. kurt was getting older, hes not really a true center so i dunno exactly what phoenix is thinking on that one, and his numbers can easily be replaced by sweetney if hes given the same kinda playing time.

predictions for qrich: 15-17 points, 6 rebs...not bad...but not great

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
15 pnts a game........playing along marbury and tim thomas...plus splitting time with crawford is good......

i think hell do just fine.....well see how it pans out in the preseason

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I think Q Rich is the wrong Phoenix Sun we should have wanted. Joe Johnson should have been on our radar. I know it would have taken more than KT to get it done, but maybe Maurice Taylor or Malik Rose and KT would have worked.

tru, but i'm not dissapointed in getting him, it's still all good....

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
When Q-Rich was on Clippers, he wasn't playing alot. When he was on the Suns, he was in the starting 5 because they wanted him to play. The Suns thought he was good and they thought right. Just fo playing on the Suns he got more playing time and more skills. Theat's why the Knicks got him.

He got the long range shots and free throws, and thats what we need on the Knicks.
____________________________________________________________________________________

REPRESENTS BROOKLYN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

BROWNVILLE & BED-STUY
WHERE U AT?