HELL NO 2 OLLIE AND SNOW

I hope the knicks dont pick up kevin ollie and eric snow cuz they freakin suck. we already have crawford who is to me 10 times better then ollie and snow put 2 gether. :moon:

thwax

Benchwarmer
I don't think either is the answer... particularly Ollie... he only played 6 minutes per game last year, you may as well give Nate those minutes... at least with Snow he plays some nice D.

Who knows what this team is going to look like at the end of the trade deadline... we all know one thing is for certain... we are going to be very different! ;)

NYKnicks15

Starter
the only reason we are attempting to go after them because Brown is familiar with them. He wants a prototypical PG. Defense+Passing. That's all. Now this is why Brown shouldnt and isnt GM of the Cavaliers. I think Brown needs to have faith in his ability to teach and the ability in the Knicks to learn before he makes stupid trades like these. I really think with Steph at point and Q-Rich at SG we can succeed and be taught the right away...without moving steph to SG and messing everything up...use Craw and who ever else as trade bait but please please please have faith in Steph and Nate at the point...

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i say we keep crawford........he is a great offensive player and could be a force off the bench.....

our problem is not at the guard spot....we have to many Pf's way to many......

trade hardaway cut mo taylor trade sweetney and or rose

then if we get a good starting pf then great...if not start jerome williams

thwax

Benchwarmer
I think switching Steph to the 2 is going to create all sorts of problems with the roster we currently have... let's start Steph at the point, Q at the 2 with Nate and Crawford coming off the bench... as for the PF spot, we need to pray because we need a miracle!! :director: :?:

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we have jerome williams who can play pf....

right now my favorite knicks is jerome and ariza

i love the energy they play with...always hustling getting second chance plays.....jerome wont be bad at starting pf....

wut we need is to just get rid of the extra players we have who we do not need.....

keep houston...i want him to retire as a knick...

we already are a winning team.....we just have 4rth quarter problems hopefully larry can figure that out...

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
We need to develop our younger guys. Steph should wind up at pg despite what he thinks. Unless Q leaves, but then we kould start Crawford. Brown is familiar w/ snow and ollie, and they happend to be able to get. We'll see what Larry does.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I dont like Kevin Ollie, I think Eric Snow is a hard worker and would've like to see him on the Knicks when he was younger, if we can get him at a low price now, thats ok, but I think he's getting old and we don't need another small guard.... but he's a hard worker and I like the guy...

keep houston...i want him to retire as a knick...

I want him to too, but IDK, buying him out would help the team alot with the new collective bargining agreement thing, and idk... its between seeing him retire as a Knick or saving the team a major contract.... also it would be giving him a chance to maybe come back.... idk it's a hard choice... i'm leaning towards buy out but i honestly don't know...

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
We should make a move for tyson chandler, he looks promising, and him and Curry shed that 'bust' name with their performances last year. I would say get Curry because he is better, but with our luck his heart will go real bad if he signs with us.

NYKnicks15

Starter
I have said since day one I love Eddy Curry...even when he was a classified "bust"...my mom is a certified RN and she said that the heart condition troubling him is not THAT serious. As it is nothing to joke around about, it still isnt something to be OVERLY alarmed...id still take the chance on him and im sure the Bulls wouldnt mind either. Maybe a Sweetney for Curry trade as proposed before. They can add to their young team and lose just an "ailing" player. Put Sweets at the 4 for them and Chandler at the 5.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
curry is a scorer and chandler is a big time defender

id rather have chandler....we alread have 3 scorers on the floor.....all we need chandler for is to do a quick post up or wait for marbury to slash into the defense and kick it to tyson for the easy duece.

curry can score....but he isnt a great defender like chandler is....

i wouldnt mind having either cuz they both are a upgrade on sweets......but chandler would be best for us....

i dont no wut tysons contract looks like...so yea

ny3nyk

Rotation player
dont know if everybody forsaw him, but brendan haywood is a real good foward/center that nobody even talks about. i dont care about his stats but he does things that helps washington win like his defensive presence and his aggresiveness. dunno what his contract situation is, but i think we defintly should make a move at him

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
U no who i wuld really like to see here who is talked about alot.....is steven hunter....

yes hes already in discussions here but he is young and can contribute greatly

hes athletic....and can play D.....as long as we force him to work on his free throws...he can contribute greatly to us......

he had if not the worst one of the worst ft% last year in the league.....but if we can work on that with him...he can dominate inside....

Steven hunter, Tyson Chandler, And still Stromile Swift(although i doubt it) are some Pf/C i would love to see come here

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
you are right about brendan Heywood. If we can get him for Sweetney, Rose, Taylor or Williams I'll do that trade!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
haywod is a good player....but we can do much better then him......hes just another "girth" shot blocker we will have down low who cant shoot.

we need a pf who can at least put up a few points

or is athletic in some way