Stephon Marbury will be an All-star this season.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Once again I am at the mercey of blind Houston fans. We've got one star on this team and nearly every one on this forum thinks he should be traded for nothing. Not one of you have mentions a good trade for Marbury. You just babble on about him not being a team player and how Alan Houston is the second comming of Jesus. It's outragous. How can I call my self a Knicks fan, simple, do what's good for the good of the team. Houston had his time to shine and that time is gone. The fact is he's finished! Simple as that. I don't give two sh*t's about how much money he donated or that he goes to sunday school. It doesn't matter. We can go back and forth about who we prefer at the two gaurd spot but that's another matter. The fact is that his contract is draining the knicks and preventing us from moving foward in the fashion that we should. Letting him go will save us 20 mill. It's done! Simple as that. So live in your dream world if you will where Alan Houston watches over you at night and answers your prayers. I choose to live in the real world.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
allan houston isnt the only one whos killing us wit the cap

houston
your boy penny hardaway who should be playing PG lmfao
and marbury

the cap wont go away with just one perosn......

the fact that u said houston was not a clutch players is retarted....and the fact that u said van exel was more clutch and that u would want him to come to the knicks is even more retarted.....

y do u think he travels from team to team? hes ass

just stop posting stupid ass comments about a player who has done so much for this team..

its like yankee fans saying trade bernie williams..hes done cut him...

bernie has done alot for the yanks...and houston has done teh same......

u cant put down NY playes like that its just not smart

donchris

What's really not smart is NY basket ball and NY basket ball business. True, Hardaway is over paid, no question, but his contract is expiring and what can be aquired for him? Probably not much. Marbury over paid? Depends on how you look at it. The truith is not easybut face it. We've got one star and eleven role players. The star is Marbury and the role players are every one else. Plus the guy made it to the olympics and I'm pretty sure he has something to do with the garden still being packed, even in a loosing season. Retarted, no, the most retarted thing is to trade our only star away. But I'm not completly against it. Some one, Any one name a good trade for Marbury and I'll entertain it! Star for star.

Spree is the player who should have had the 100 million doller contract awarded to him over houston. spreewell by far was a better player then houston.me my self think Houston is a good player, but not as good as he was in collage.and to tell the truth the only big play that made a big diffrents in a game made by Houston was the 98 eastern confrence finals the shot that bounced around and dropped with 2.6 sec's left on the clock. Houston is over rated i think. for years i been waiting to see the Allan Houston that every body been talking about i see it like onces ever 10 game's...the only place i felt comfy at about Houston play was when he was shotting from the foul line

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we could put kiralenko at the 4.....

but i think we could get him without using marbury possibly.....kiralinko is probley the most underated player in the leauge.....meaning no one talks about him......

if we could aquire him...we are an automatic playoff team....great defender great shotblocker great scorer....

James
Kiralinko
Timmy
Q
Marbury

wut a lineup

donchris

Johnknickman that would actually be a good trade. I just don't think it's realistic. So would Marbury go to the Lakers? Rumor has it that back when Marbury was in Jersey, Phil advised Jersey's GM to trade him. That's just a rumor but I don't see Marbury playing well with Kobe. I don't see any one that can score playing well with Kobe. This is off the Marbury subject but Minisoda is falling apart and I suggest we pick up the pieces. They will be looking to make trades. I'm all for Marbury at the two position. I think he could play well with Casell.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
how bout we just go into the season with the roster we have now and make any trades or signings after we actually see how we play

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
cuz we have way to many players......we can trade a few of our pf and get somthing

i think we have somthingl ike 16 players and im pre sure a roster is supposed to have 12 players on it....so that means we will have 4 players on the IR and i think u can only have 3 on IR

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
truthfully i never liked spree.. before H20 was injured he used to be my fave player. And yeah i say that houston was a clutch player he gave us those 3 balls and free throws when we needed them. Please let him pull a grant hill and still be on the knicks