THE KNICKS HAVE THE BEST BENCH IN THE LEAGUE!

JaboloPR

Rookie
The knicks have a pretty good bench. I don't know how all the other benches in the league are, but what looking at the benches of the elite teams, our bench should be just as good. Detroit has a pretty good bench, for example, but even they don't have one as good as ours considering our depth at all positions except center and our ability to mix things up.

The thing is that we might have 2 or maybe 3 players whose skill and heart cannot be denied and the rest are all basically, at this point, in need of proving themselves, whether in their effect on the team, their skill, or their heart. Our starting five as of now, whoever they may be, cannot comete with Miami's, for example, or the Spurs'.

Whereas other teams might have to rely on their starters more, we are going to have to kick it back to the bench more because they are all basically on the same level.

For the nkicks to win it will take more teamwork and smart coaching that it would with a team with dwayne wade and shaq. Or Manu, Parker, and Duncan, or The two Wallaces, billups, prince.

I think we will figure this out and the bench will have a much more important part in winning than it will on other teams, because of their depth, and because of the need.

That is all goodbye

ny3nyk

Rotation player
our bench would be a not too shabby team

pg nate robinson
sg jamal crawford
sf trevor ariza
pf jerome williams ( yes i prefer him over taylor )
c channing frye

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
ny3nyk -
"our bench would be a not too shabby team "

You really don't know who will be on the bench because you don't know who will be in the starting line up. So you can't say who will be on bench.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea you have said that before "crawford" but think about it you know Marbury will start case closed. Anyone else you start obviously can be subsistuted...think about it..

if James starts u have Frye off the bench.
if Frye starts u have James off the bench. its good either way.

if QRich starts u have Craw coming off the bench.
if Craw starts u have QRich coming off the bench.

if Tim starts u have Ariza coming off the bench.
If Ariza starts u have Tim coming off the bench.

anyways you put it, we still have a great bench..no matter who starts.

JaboloPR

Rookie
Earlier I said we don't have depth at our center position. That is still our weak spot, but we do have james, frye, and butler, who might start developing sooner or later. The reason is, however, because when looking at our roster i see a great bench at every position except we have no combo of Ewing and Herb Williams and Marcus Camby in our center spot, so until something can at least live up to that i doubt I would be satisfied.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we dont need more then 2 centers......not many teams do have more then 2 centers on there roster..

if somthing was to happen like 1 would get injured we can always plug one of our 5 pfs that we have and have him play the 5......

im exited about our team and i cant wait for preseason.....as soon as we get a dominant pf our team is an automatic playoff team and if larry brown wasnt so stupid to put marbury at the 2

ny3nyk

Rotation player
hahahahaha...penny at the point. if he starts at the point his knees will collapse any minute

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't say best bench in the league, not yet anyway, I need to see how things goes, and who Larry starts. I think the bench will be fairly good regardless. It's possible we could have the best bench in the league, we'll see how it pans out until then...