ALLAN HOUSTON IS NOT RETIREING........

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Man U and I have not seen eye to eye in the past few postings and I know that's your man so I'll take it easy.... Siiikkkkeeee! We can only hope Houston retires. I'm pissed off two. Pissed that we didn't cut him. If Dolian didn't enjoy taking it up the poopshoot so much from Houston, we wouldn't be in this mess. At this point it doesn't really matter. We had the chance to save money in luxury tax dollars and we passed on the large savings of dropping Houston. I'll say this, it's cool too see the support management gives it's players. But what really kills me is that no one on this site wanted Houston to get cut and he didn't. So Williams gets cut and your all still b!@ching! This is what happens when you have a soft team in NY. The fans get soft. This is warfare gentlemen! It's not for the squeamish. There are casualties in war.

I made a change to my posting. I reread the article. This was through the NY Times in an interview with Allan Houston. It's a must read for all Houston fans. You will understand why he is hated.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
y do u think i made the topic????? i dont want to see houston play again...i want him to retire.....and cutting jyd really did piss me off thats y im mad...houston me and most everyone no his carear is done.....i love the guy....but there not much he can do....he can still hit the J but he will get no Burn with the other guards ahead of him in the depth chart....

im PISSED that he expects to play......now isaih is gonna end up trading crawford or qrich for somthing stupid........

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
i'd love to see houston play, healthy.... but who wouldn't!?

--bottom line

Houston is gonna be an issue for a long time, I firgure now hes gonna be there (not cut and not retiring) let him be, as long as hes no being a distraction to the team and hes trying to recover, i'm fine, granted he is ripping us off money wise, there isnt anything we can do now, so stop complaining, the worse that can happened, he sits on the bench or cause a distraction, the best case scenario, he comes back healthy or close, or even playable to the point he helps... I am thinking he could play and make us lose, but Larry wouldnt let that happened, I'd like to think so anyway.....

portega1968

El Cacique
I don't care what Allan Houston says today. If he isn't ready this season, he'll be retired by January. Or he would be perpetually considered personna non-grata in NYC.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
no im mad because he said before if he wasnt healthy enough he would retire....

but now all of a sudden hes saying he has no plans to retire.....i wouldnt care if someone else got cut with the clause and not jyd....but now that houston says he is going to stay.....and we now lose one of our dominant forces off the bench....its pisses me off....

jayp

Benchwarmer
i read somewhere Houston said that he would retire if he is not healthy enough to play for the season..

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
Allan Houston is not a good guy, and has no pride for himself or respect for the game of basketball. He keeps trying to live this pipe dream that he will ever touch the court again. I was like everyone else for the past 3 years, every year saying Houston will be great this year, this is it. Finally i realized that this man is pulling one of the biggests scams ever.

EVERYBODY knows he is washed up but not until now is anybody putting pressure on him to retire. He is only getting older and older with each year he wastes trying to recover from ARTHRITIC KNEES. Im pretty sure people with arthritis are senior citizens and cannot play the game of basketball. If he was any kind of a man he would have retired already. He made plenty of money and I bet he will make plenty more. I see his stupid face at the TOP GUN leather stores that he owns.

People should boo him and peg him with rocks when he owes it to the people of New York and Fans of the Knicks to retire.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
bottom line is houston is still a knick. He doesn't plan to retire. B****n' about it iznt goin to do anything. We gotta hope allan can get healthy and contribute next season. A lot of you wanted to see him waived. Too bad. Theres nothing anyone in this forum can do about it except accept it. At this point we have to root for him because he's part of the team. If he can shoot the way he used to, then he's still the best shooter on the team.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we have no room for him......now isaih is going to have to make even more moves just to keep him on the depth chart

witch means jamal crawford is pre much gone.... i like jamal...and now that larry is gonna have to find a way for Q, h20, and crawford to get PT.

i love the guy he is my favorite player with john starks and the 1 year JYD.....but his time is up....i dont think he can make a comeback......

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I had a lot of good titles for a new Houston sucks topic, but I won't do that. Like you said at this point it really doesn't help to hate. Yeah I think it sucks to #20. imagine that! We actually agree on something! But the future is still bright for NY and for the Knicks. There's not room for him and we do now have 16 players. Just wait and see, we'll make a thee man trade down the line.

Ok I couldn't resist! If I did start another Houston sucks topic, here would be the possible titles:

1.A thorn in the clubs side!
2.Allan Useless. The true story of a $#%!up that wouldn't quit.
3.NY Knicks aka the Bad Move Bears.
4.Miracles Don't Happen. (in NY)

Bruno

Benchwarmer
He wants the Knicks money we all know that so he will keep saying this .
For example if you guys cut him sixers will sign him and will do this or cut him and have more money to spend or trade him or even try to know if he can comeback and play.
I thing again the Knicks had a bad decision but time will say.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
Isiah should have cut Houston because he hardly played last season and the season before. He always have a injury and never plays. The last time he played was in January or Febuary.

On the other hand, Jerome has been playing all season. Even when the Knicks got Malik, Mo-Talyor, and lost Nazr Mohammad. He was in the starting 5 for a couple of games. He doesn't have a major injury that can will stop him from playing.

Junk Yard Dog should stay, H20 should go.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
yea but jyd is retireing.......i guess that was the point maybe.....he has an injury in his foot and his knee with the foot believe he needs surgery.....and i guess isaih expects h20 to retire......