I bet Reggie Miller will become a Knick!!!

portega1968

El Cacique
Well, I'm really willing to bet that Larry and Spike will lobby Reggie big time for him to come to the Knicks.

Larry has been quoted as saying that Reggie can still play competitively. Spike and Reggie have become good friends.

But Reggie probably wouldn't come here to ride the pine behind Q and Jamal. Maybe if one of them is traded he would consider it. The allure of bigger moments at MSG may be too tempting.

Let me be clear, I'm not on board for bringing him in, it's just that I think Larry would want it.

He may also want to bring in Aaron Mckie or Derrick Coleman (amnesty victims), and that would obviously suk.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
#1 not happenin'

#2 I hope Miller DIES AND BURNS! i hate him with immense passioN! and for the stupid ones who dont kno, hes messed up the Knicks from time to time....

#3 WE DONT NEED HIM

e_D

Benchwarmer
Miller aint coming to the Knicks, that's for sure.

I think its wrong to curse Reggie at this point though. While I HATED HIS GUTS during those rivalry years, looking back at it now I have a ton of respect for him. He was the heart of a great Indiana team that gave us a ton of battles to remember. Sure he beat us a few times, but when we beat him you cant tell me you weren't screaming at your TV "IN YOUR FACE REGGIE!" That guy had heart and game, and if he wore a Knick uniform in his glory days, we'd all be telling Reggie not to retire.

I don't mind if you guys hate him, but show him a little respect, I think he deserves it.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
id rather have kenyon martin come to the knicks then reggie miller

well duh i think everyone would.......reggie is crap....

ny3nyk

Rotation player
Jazzyknicks33 said:
I bet Reggie Miller WILL NOT become a Knick!!!

BUrn Reggie!!!!! BURn in flames!!!!! Die Knick-Killer!!!!!!
:moon:

show some respect for reggie, he is a sharpshooter and an expertise when it comes to clutch situations. we wouldnt have certain playoff memories if it wasnt for him. even though he disapoionted us all, we still should respect him

portega1968

El Cacique
I hated Reggie, but damn I really hate KMart. Reggie was competitive and earned our respect. KMart was an absolute azzhole. I'll never forget that creep's smirk. I'll be more happier the day we get some payback and see KMart humbled than the day I enjoyed watching Reggie loose to us.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I never said i dont have respect for reggie. I hate him but he was a great player. I don't hate him as much as micheal jordan. Reggie didn't prevent the knicks from getting a championship. MJ did and i hate him more than any other basketball player. He wouldn't dominate now like he did before becuase there's better shooting guards in the league now.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
Reggie is not going to be a Knick because he has retire commpletely from hos career.
He might be in the New York Knicks franchise, but not a player.