Video/interview with jamal and nate.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
http://knicks4life.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6656&sid=3f4650cea4ccff09fade695cf229d996

found on knicks4life.com

i hope isaih keeps these guys together.....chemistry is real important and these get along real well......he already broke up the friendship of ariza and jerome williams......(even tho jerome is still technically a knick and is a scout)

im going to quote jamal crawford....spudd webb aint got sh!t on nate

it takes a while to load the clips....maybe 1 min per each

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Jamal & Nate off the bench actually doesn't look so bad after watching these vidclips. The 1st klip is Nate showin off his new h2. "You gotta lower that sh*t to fit in the garage"- JCrawford

"Spud aint got sh*t on Nate"

jayp

Benchwarmer
anybody see Nate's between the legs? it didn't go in but he can get high enough to do it :pimp:

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
What goes thru your mind when you watch the vidclips? I'm very eager to see what Coach Brown does w/ the guard situation.

portega1968

El Cacique
I'm eager to hear the garden buzz when Nate is unleashed on the unsuspecting fools out there. This guy is a leader and a keeper. He will definitely become an icon in the NBA. I'm willing to bet he will own allstar weekend by winning the dunk contest. I'm certain Larry will give him nice minutes despite him and Steph combined make a small backcourt.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
http://basketball-reference.com/players/w/webbsp01.html

above is spudd webb's stats for hsi career.

i think nate will def. be good for at least 10-15 points a game within 2-3 yrs, and maybe even 15+ by the prime of his career.

he is so quick hes impossible to guard one on one. he can blow by any defender, the problem is hes too short to finish, he usually ends up dishing the ball off. at least he breaks the defense down and usually some guy on the team will get an open shot because of him.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
ariza-crawford-nate would be a great trio off the bench. everything should eventually even out w/ the guards and the minutes contribution(minutespergame). but yea definatly, the knicks should a more cohesive team now with all the main figures in place, mainly coach brown.
"fifty, & jigga.....the take over."

:moon: :moon: "Bruno Sundov aint got sh*t on Chris Dudley" :moon: :moon:

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
NYK Way said:
Nate was an average player in College thanks for the Link.

why's everyone talkin like nate robinson is some huge superstar? why is everyone talkin like he's the best thing ever? i mean i can't but love the guy. athleticism, dunks, u name it, he's got it. but in reality, he was juss an average college player. and his height... his athleticism would cover sum of it up but it's there. i juss dont know if he's gunna be as good as everyone is sayin...

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Nate is not a superstar. He's just better than we expected. He's an underdog (hieghtwise), but he's fast and flashy. He's also an alright shooter. He has to shoot rainbows just to get the shot over the taller defender. Nate's not so bad on defense either. I hope Nate does well in NY. Anyone think Nate will be selected to compete in the all-star dunk contest?

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
I have to agree it seems like we should have forgot Fyre and drafted Nate(even though Phoneix drafted Nate)

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
If Jamal and Nate plan on becoming the next Starks or Houston, they must improve their defense skills. Jamal really needs to learn the "essence of defense." He is way to skinny and puny. Send Jamal and Frye to the gym, they both need to beef up. Nate is 5'7. Basketball is a hieght game. Nate will succeed, but no more than Boykins, Bouges, or Webb. He'll be fun to watch tho.