ny3nyk

Rotation player
who do u think are the most underrated players in each position? for me its:

pg- mike bibby
sg- jason richardson
sf- tayshaun prince
pf- elton brand
c- nazr mohammed

of them who do u think could help us the most? which players can have a break out season with us?

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I agree except with nazr at center. There's gotta be an underated center better than him. Z Igluaskis comes to my mind but he's somewhat respected. Kurt Thomas would be my pick but hes a natural pf. Those are both contreversial. I'd have to see a list of centers to figure this one out. Camby's another underrated center. Almost every center is underrated except shaq and yao ming who is overrated.

portega1968

El Cacique
Reading the "icing on the cake" and the KG threads, it's obvious many people here underrate Pau Gasol.

Seeing the zero interest teams showed for free agent Brevin Knight this summer, it's obvious he is also underrated.

I've read comments in these forums on David Lee, and you can be sure he will open some eyes when he gets his minutes despite little faith by many Knicks fans in Isiah's pick.

In the shawn marion thread, many people underrate the matrix, when in fact he and KG are the only players in the top 50 in the top 10 statistical categories.

That Luke Ridnour kid is pretty good and will make believers of many fools this upcoming season.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
yea, sacremento had a problem with his size after they got rid of c-webb. a few months ago i was thinking of a 3 way trade between us, cleveland, and sacremento because drew gooden was on the block, but that all changed when they got raheem.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I think the most underrated guys are veterans. Most of you guys will disagree with me proving that I'm right when i say that they are "underrated".

Chris Weber= underrated
The guy is not what he use to be but he is still better than most PF in the league.

Stephan Marbury: this guy is very underrated. Don't believe me! Just check out any forum up here. Alot of fans thinks he should be traded, and that's cool but most of em think he should be traded for next to nothing.

Michael Finley: The guy got cut. His team need help when he was there and they've doug a deeper hole for them selves by trading him. Too much faith in Dirt, I mean Dirk!
Why is it than nearly every player that can dunk has at some point been compared to Michael Jordan but no one compares Dirt to Bird?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
PG-Bibby(i think hes a top pg in the league)

SG-q-rich(he gets alot of heat about takin 2 many shots....but he is a great allaround player...and if he plays like he did wit the clips...we got an amazin deal)

Sf-Paul Pierce (he just does not get alot of hype... he is an exellent allaround player.....)

Sf-But if he dont count then ....Gerald Wallece....sf for the Bobcats

Sf-I will also Say tim thomas....cuz of many reasons ive stated in other topics

Pf-Andre Kiralinko...i hardly ever hear the guys name...but he is one of the best in the league

C-i guess ill go with nazr muhammed(cant think of 1 relly)

srry i got 3 sf...... but i think those 3 r very underated

ny3nyk

Rotation player
watch out for the jazz this year i predict a solid 45-50 wins. with a starting line up of:

1-deron williams
2-gordan giricek
3-andrei kirelenko
4-carlos boozer
5-mehmet okur

they got a real squad. wish we had kirelenko

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
the jazz will have a good team but a record of 45-50 is to much and their in the west and the west is tough and the knicks have a much better team than them if their a real squad the knicks are a perfect squad