tim thomas and michael sweetney in the same trade package.

who makes a better pf.

• kevin garnett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim duncan

• dirk norwisky

• peja stojakovic

• Total voters
I thought michael sweetney was overrated from the begginning.As far as being inconsistent and overrated him and tim thomas has a lot in common.I say lets take them both and put them in a nice package with a first or second round draft pick and trade for a allstar leader of a pf,like kg or a close runner up.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
yea man. this post should really be in the tim thomas thread, or the KG rumor thread. but yea i agree, set up a package and get a quality forward.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
Re: tim thomas and michael sweetney in the same trade packag

die hard knickfan 412 said:
I thought michael sweetney was overrated from the begginning.As far as being inconsistent and overrated him and tim thomas has a lot in common.I say lets take them both and put them in a nice package with a first or second round draft pick and trade for a allstar leader of a pf,like kg or a close runner up.

is there a close runner up to KG? i think he and TD are the only ultimate PFs in the league and it would be a big difference between getting KG and let's say getting Elton Brand. Although Elton is tremendous player. o yea and i do agree on the first part about sweetney and tim thomas. yanno...at least shaq could dominate and still be athletic even when he was waaayyy overweight. sweetney to me seems overweight and therefore its affecting his game a lot. lose weight, get athleticism, and i'l take himi

rady

Administrator
Staff member
OT: i still don't understand why you started the same topic 3 times in different forums...

sorry about that guys.I started the same topic in different forums because my computer kept screwing up,and I had problems finding where my topic was submitted correctly,oh yea I shoulda put it under kg or tt.sorry it wont happen again.I just got a computer I am still new to this stuff.

portega1968

El Cacique
Did Peja put on 50+ pounds and move to the 4spot?

Amare belongs in this poll even if he's forced to play pivot. Have ya'll seen how other guys look so intimidated and prefer to get out of his way?

Talking about young PFs, Dwight Howard looks like a keeper and Zach Randolph will deflate. Al Jefferson? Overhyped.

Mike Sweetney is a poor man's Derrick Coleman. Send him to Chicago for Curry ASAP before he earns extra credit at Jenny Craigs. Not that Curry is Dr. Atkins either.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i dunno i lilke randolph..

amare should be there

dirk is only a good scorer..not a top pf imo.....

kg is our best fit tho......of course id rather have someone a lil younger who is just as effective like amare.....but kg has it all

he plays good d, he can swat some balls, he can score in the post or from outside, he can rebound, he plays with alot of energy and enthusiasm....

IMO!!!!! Tim duncan is SO overated......he is a good post scorer....but i think hes soft....yes he dunks on people.....but thats cuz hes so tall.....i do not like tim duncan.....i would not wanthim on the knicks i dont care how good he is (unless we got him for close to nothing)

zach randolph is going to be real good......same with howard.....emeka could be great 2.....

there are so many talented pf in the leage i woud want......jus becuz we dont have n e of them

I am with you on that.Tim duncan is kind of like Shaq with me.I don't care how good they are,I have to much hatred for the both of them to ever want to see them in a knick's uniform.I don't know the Ewing legacy spoiled me with integrity and great basketball.I think frye has what it takes to be a great C or PF in 1 or 2 years.and nate I don't know about better than spud but close to it.yea and screw sweetney and TT. good chemistry wins titles before talent.