Steph and H20 helping hurricane victims

yea,especially in todays time when it seems hard to continue being a diehard basketball fan.because basketball players make so much money its easy to forget that some of them still have heart.go steph and h20.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Steph should help out. he went to kollege in georgia dint he? Steph should be familiar w/ da south. Houstons being a "man of God". Good for them. Finally some good press from marbury and h2o. I actually seen a ABCNEWS segment where Steph was krying really hard during a press conference. So far Steph has donated $1million+. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who suffered from Katrina.

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
He did start crying and he donated between 500,000-1000000 and kobe donated 100,000 baron davis donated 60,000 Allan Hendersion donated 60,000 Luol Deng donated 30,000

Trin_Starr

Starter
Steph just gained madd points in my book.
That is a sign of true leader.
I saw the footage on nba.com and seeing him crying - you know that $hit was real and wasn't no publicity stunt...
Thanks Marbury for being the 1st NBA player to make the largest donation so far. You have raised the bar to a whole other level.

GD 8

Rookie
yeah i agree with you guys.steph was for real and he proved he is a human being above all and he has heart.he took it to a whole other level.i m happy we have such players and this leader in our team.way to go h20 and steph,way to go

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea its nice to know there are actual human beings that are also celebrities. especially basketball players, and not to bring up the Artest brawl but after that happened basketball kind of needed more people like Stephon to stick out there heads and do something like this, for reputation alone.

good job Steph.
:)