Cavs Added Damon Jones

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
The cavs are some serious contenders this year with there greatly improved lineup......they will make the p/offs no doubt.......

C-ilgoskis(sp?) i just murdered his name
Pf-gooden
sf-Lebron
Sg-Larry hughes
Pg-Damon Jones

that is a very good defensve/offensive team..........i expect to see alot from them......maybe LB willl be stayin in clv after all..... :cry:

dont matter......cuz we wouldnt be able to afford him n e ways

ny3nyk

Rotation player
they have been shopping gooden for a while now... maybe he would fit nicely with us but we have to focus on our center. a wild idea, how bout pursuing nazr mohammed back?

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea good pickup for Cleveland seeing they had no backup point guard. they need to add a couple more bench players and theyll be a top contender...in the EAST. The thing about defeating the WEST and even some teams like say Detroit (the only one practically in the East) that ACTUALLY play DEFENSE, is no matter how creative of a scorer you are you need D to win...and contrary to your belief...Those players dont plan an ounce of D (with minor exception)...

Damon Jones NONE
Donyell Marshall NONE
Zydrunas Iglauskas NONE (blocks but weak)

besides for LeBron, Snow and Hughes they dont have a defensive orienated team, one tracked offense..

and we cant necessarily say the coach is gonna whip them in to a defensive shape, because hell if anyone knows the new coaches coaching style or ability..

contender in the EAST, phoenix like team in the WEST

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
i can't believe miami lost damon....they're not gonna be that good anymore. damon had a lot to do with their success last year. now jwill is def. gunna be their starting pg. i thought miami could win it all if damon started and jwill came off the bench