Rookie of the year prediction

Who is the better Center in modern NBA history.

• Andrew Bogut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marvin Williams

• Deron Williams

• Chris Paul

• other

• Total voters

portega1968

El Cacique
Sarunas Jasikevicius should be in this poll, and maybe even David Lee who seems poised to be the Knicks starting PF over Malik Rose.

JJtheKnick

Starter
Its going to be Bogut. He is starting for one. He is a center on a bad team. Everyone else is ether coming off the bench or im just to lazy to look at them. lol........but i have bogut!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Martel Webster......thats right u heard it here first....if martel webster starts then u might as well give it to him now

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
bogut is not starting, especially with the bucks deep frontcouty - magloire, smith, gadzuric. they got someone else too. they publicly said hes not starting. ROY will probably be someone starting on a crappy team again, maybe graham in toronto or sean may or chris paul.

I’m surprised Frye isn’t way up on the scale. Paul IMHO is the only one who is more deserving right now. There are a lot of rookies just below Frye, but I think he is #2 only to Paul and that’s a slim difference. Lee is really good, and Nate would/could be so much more effective is given playing time. If we could get a real point guard besides Starbury you could use Nate to slash defenses left and right. Let the rookies who deserve to play more than these worthless ‘veterans’ and expensive money piles like James!

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
I really like this Frye kid, I thought he would play himself into the starting PF at the beginning of the season. He's definitely our most talented 4. The kid is a pure shooter at 6-11, he's got deceptive quickness, good athleticism, footwork, fundamentally sound, and he even has three point range if LB would let him him take them. And on top of that he along with the other rookies seem to have the higher basketball iq's on the team. Everytime he's in the game he scores right away. The only thing that stops him is foul trouble. He's a little slow on his defensive rotation, but that's all rookie big men. I think we got a stud.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
for any of u who dont think chris paul deserves rookie of the year honors, stop smokin crack his #'s dont lie. he is one of the top 5 point guards in league his rookie year.

and as far as channing frye goes... i like his attitude but to pass up k-mart just to hold onto him is crazy. hes not the savior of ny by any means. so instead of re-uniting marbury and k-mart and throwing crawford, jalen rose, eddie curry, and q-rich in the mix now were stuck with steve francis. and it was obvious francis was past his prime just lookin at his stats from the 1st half of the season. but now the knicks got themself in a hole. and all the fans can expect some more bad seasons to come the next few years...

portega1968

El Cacique
portega1968 said:
Chris Paul hands down...and there's a rumor the Hornets may be playing home games in Puerto Rico, si I'm really hoping for the Knicks and Hornets in San Juan.

Oh yeah... I called it back in September and it seems it WILL be Chris Paul (patting myself on the back, jejejeje).

Next year? Rudy Gay!!!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i dont about the first pick but from i have heard about ron artest and dennis rodman comparison, i would love that cuz thats perfect cuz the knicks havent had a player like dat since oakley...i love the second pick, that kid from temple is a hell of player, he not flashy or anything but he gets the kob done...i believe in isiah

portega1968

El Cacique
Are we already talking about next year's ROY?

Just like last season, I'm picking this one from the start and it'll be (drumroll please)........

Randy Foye!!!

portega1968

El Cacique
Ok, first I said Rudy Gay, then I said Randy Foye.

Now I think Brandon Roy has a chance, but I'm going for and sticking with Adam Morrison. I think he'll get the most playing time out of all these rookies and he'll even average 20something points his first season.

The 'stache will be in vogue next year!!!